24

Faisu pov

Hello my dear friends I am the narrator of the story for you right here in this chapter and for some next upcoming chapters.

So we are right now in the Khatron Ke Khiladi tour.

This is going too adventurous for us and even more than expected some adventures are never been performed by jannat before.

You must know what I am talking about.

So let it be here and continue the story.

In last some days i got my intresr increase in jannat.

Who is already my best friend but this is something more than a friendship wali feeling.

I even got boner seeing her in her tight clothes so many times when performing task for a show and it became normal since we are in Cape Town.

Because I and her always stay at the same place I mean in same hotel.

So many times in a day I saw her now even in off days shoot.

But but I never had any chance to make my move on her.

As my limits as a friend always stop me to do that I don't want to lose my friendship with Jannat.

Or I didn't even have courage for that.

One Sunday, (this is the third Sunday)

And you must know that since we came to the go capetown every Sunday became more adventurous all the time.

We shifted in a outer town area just because we have shoot here.

But there is a problem and the problem is that I am not getting a perfect place to continue my work out schedule.

And i never change workout schedule since years and I don't want my workout suffer because of anything.

Then I talk to Rohit sir and he gave me permission to go on a terrace and continue my blog and workout.

Actually I used to make blog and post it on the social media as I am a social media staff and fitness inspiration of many guys.

I was on the terrace in my gym room working out heavily.

The time was nearly 5:00 AM and the climate was kind of breezy and cool.

This aided my workout and I was sweating it out profusely.

I have the habit of recording my workout session, and later editing them and uploading it on my social media accounts.

As you know I am social media freak too if you don't know then here I am telling you that I am famous for my work out videos mostly.

So from so long my fans for asking me to make a blog in Cape town and especially of my workout routine.

Stay tuned for more chapter