118

Faisal : this is really not fair jannat. Atleast give me a chance to explain.

Jannat : I am really so tired and sleepy Faisal we will talk sometime later I am not in a mood to talk to you.

Faisal : ohk... You stay happy with your attitude I am leaving.

Jannat : better..

Faisal left.

Jannat is so restless but she slept after sometime with the decision that she will not talk to Faisal again.

Faisal came back to his room he is really feeling so bad because Jannat is angry on him, and he knows the reason is genuine.

Faisal in mind 😏

I don't know how to explain her that nobody in my life can replace her I just distracted by Rubina in past few days but it doesn't mean that I didn't have my priorities towards Jannat only.

I don't want anything change between me and Jannat I thought that this trip will charge up our relationship after that work out session of sex between us.

I don't know how to explain her, how to give justification to her now.

She must be feeling cheated right now and maybe she is right but I am not really getting it that what she was doing in my room with her bottom half naked.

And she collected the extra keys from the reception it meant she locked out naked.

But how??

I don't know it all is really so confusing but I will try my best to sort this matter between us very soon.

And Faisal forget about Rubina she will never be part of your life and because of her you are losing the best and the most beautiful girl of your life.

Jannat is constant of my life and I can't lose her for any other girl.

And in my stupid sexual desires.

Tomorrow morning I will confess everything to her and even I will tell her that any of the thoughts of fantasizing Rubina didn't work on my body.

I didn't even had a completed jerk off with her thoughts.

It clearly meant she is the only one ruling my body till now.

Even right now I have a very hard prove for that... My boner 🙈.

I start stroking it again but this time with imagining my jannat.

I had the pyjama she wore for 10 minutes, but it have a wet fragmented spot over it.

Sniffing her juices made me cum in few minutes only.

Ahh... I slept after that.

Stay tuned

Think how Faisal make up jannat now??