35

So you know me very well that who I am I am Jannat Zubair and right now I am having fun in the Cape Town.

I hope you all readed whatever happened till now then now everyday is a new day with the new excitement with the new fun and with all the news new things happened in my life which was unexpected some time in which was planned and to be called sometime.

Like sometime I had some unexpected thing and sometime I went for it seduce the guys and get the fun with my efforts only.

So after having that loving workout with Faisal which is my best friend in this group of Cape Town.

When I love to get attraction of all the boys on me not only faisal, I want everyone's just look at me, just stare at me, just think about me all the time and just dream about me all the nights.

And I worth it after all I am giving them so many things to think about me I am giving them a lot of fun in this Cape Town the they should thanks me with their attention on me.

If you remember I had a very cute fight with Faisal in his room at that day I realise that Faisal have some bad habit or a some good habit depend on a person she like the Playboy magazines and he have a great collection of that.

I also want to know that what he like in them so I want those book so one day Faisal was busy with something so I went to his room without telling him and taking his permission and without asking I took some books from his room.

I bring them to my room to read almost any magazine that comes my way and some books as well I got to know now.

Faisu is used to bring porn books which he read secretly and now that workout fingering was also inspired by that.

The books are really interesting there are so many handsome mens pictures  are there.

And there are so many articles for girls as well like how to attract boys which came to my knowledge and I read them because I need them very badly these days to get all the focus on me only I have a great thirst of attention.

Stay tuned