87

It doesn't take so much time to make her wet, she moisture starts coming from her pussy out.

Her hot juices makes pratik fingers drenched in the most lovely and sticky flow of pre spill layer of cum.

And expressions of Jannat making him so hard and he is not able to control himself anymore even more for a second.

It was a tight costume so as soon he bend his finger a bit it find her pussy's opening and finger made his way inside the most hottest cunt.

Pratik's hand slowly creeped up until his hands take a control over whole kitty of her and his fingers grazed inside her smooth shaved pussy.

They were all wet already so they inviting his fingers inside the cunt very lovingly.

The whole long middle finger goes in the jannat.

Jannat left a moan "ahhh" When the finger smashed inside her honey pot.

Pratik was expecting a resistance from her side that she will say to remove his finger from her cunt.

But pratik found no resistance as jannat is enjoying his finger inside her she was so wet, he could ease right up to her clit.

The finger is going inside very easily and as much it is going in the long and soft moans are coming out from her mouth.

But it is actually a very awkward position for any finger fucking.

In a way, they were standing, the middle finger of pratik is right inside the pussy of jannat.

But because of this so tight body packed costume it is easy to go inside her pussy but he can't make a way to pull out his fingers from her cunt.

Actually he didn't want to pull that out but still without a fro and backward motion he can't enjoy a finger fuck.

Slowly he strummed her sensitive g spot inside her pussy.

It drive jannat crazy and she leaks some more juice from her cunt.

He is craving now to finger fuck her pussy.

He know that from here he can make jannat cum just in a minute. But for that he want some more space which he is not getting just because of this tight costume.

He can make her cum easily and fuck her deep with his fingers, sometimes one, then other times two.

He want to use his more fingers inside her hot wet cunt but for that it is important to rid of this costume first.

Stay tuned for more