60

So next day the ride of Switzerland start with Rubina which wasn't part of any enjoyment till now in Cape Town but as soon they reach Switzerland everything will be changed now.

Rubina, Faisal, Mohit and Pratik decided to go and look around the resort there is a very high profile gym in this resort available for this visitors.

All three boys are fitness freak they are inspiration of many people in the country of India where they are celebrities and followed by million of people.

Even Rubina have a lot of knowledge and she did her best effort to maintain her body with every kind of exercises she is not less than any men activity.

So she also decided to join these guys in today's work out.

For your kind information all the other girls and guys are still sleeping in their room comfortable when this all started.

The guys started with heavy equipment of gym and here Mohit and Faisal both are teasing Rubina and challenging her that she can't do that.

It is really more than her strength.

On the serious note she can't lift almost 70 kg weight at once but because Faisal, Pratik and Mohit teasing her she made attempt to lift it up.

And that is obviously a mistake when you try something more than your strength she tried to lifted up and half of the try gone successfully she take it that dumbbell over her shoulder.

Mohit stopped her now because he knows she should not do this.

Mohit : stop it Rubina you can't manage this much weight on your shoulders leave it now.

Rubina : what do you guys think about yourself if you can do it then I also can do it very easily I will make it up. (For her self praisal she tried to jerk that weight up but here it proved more than she can)

Faisal and Mohit help her to put it down. And with a scream she left that weight on the floor.

Just after that she hold her Shoulders they were paining like a hell she shouted on them angrily.

Faisal : relax Rubina don't worry it will be fine very soon I have pain relief spray but you should not attempt for this we are telling you that you can't do this.

Rubina : you guys are idiot it was my mistake that I came with you. What kinda friends you are.... you all were teasing me that's why It all happen.

Mohit : okay calm down Rubina everything will be fine very soon you just relax.

Rubina : it's so painful yar...

Faisal apply the pain relief spray, it really gave so much relief to her but still the stiffness in her neck she can feel.

She is not comfortable to move her neck and she is really angry on Mohit Prateek and Faisal.

Even for that everyone blamed them for this.

Chetna : Rubina is right you should not do this guys like this you spoiled the whole trip for rubina.. And for us as well.

Jannat : yes I agree.

Mohit : we are saying sorry for that we didn't have any idea that she will attempt for that. It was just innocent prank we were doing.

Stay tuned for more chapters