Dealing with Vlamir

Start from the beginning

"She would always tell me about you. She showed me all the memories of you two. Even when she got Alpha Seth as a second mate, you were her whole heart. She never really looked at Seth the way she looked at you in the memories she showed me. Alpha Seth was great to us but he still was not you. When he was training me, I use to pretend it was you. I really wanted you with us. One day, dad, you two will be together again but can you hold off for at least 16 to 18 years when Indro will be able to be Alpha of the Blue Moon pack? Plus, I will need you to be there for your new granddaughter and grandson." I say hugging him and nudging my nose on his chin.

He looks up with tears still flowing down his face.

"Your pregnant? With two babies. Congratulations! That was quick." My father says with a small chuckle.

"Mom, wouldn't want you to miss out on their lives. She always told me you two planed on adopting children since she could only have one daughter for you. Get ready dad we are going to the Blue Moon pack. You will become Alpha Micha. Mom, will be so proud of you. Oh, keep Patches close to you. I have a feeling mom spirit attaches to her a lot. Patches sometimes gives off the aura mom had and being close to her, I think your wolf will relax. Okay, we will be running in wolf form to the pack. Jasmine has been driving me crazy to get out." I smile at him and leave to my room.

"We will run in wolf form to the Blue Moon pack. Kaia, Indro, Jareth, you guys are coming too. I can feel your little wolfs need a run too. The warriors will hold our clothes." I say pushing everyone out the room.

The warriors take our clothes after we shift. We start running while Thunder and the warriors fly above us. I notice my pups keep trying to attack their father Caspian and their grandfather Micha. The little devils.

"Pups, knock it off. You can play later. Kaia, behave, if you want to see the boy in the cave." I say and she gets her brothers in order and starts running forward. Yelp, she is crazy for that boy. Ha, ha, ha! We reach the edge of the territory. We shift and the warriors give us our clothes. Sen and Tyrion come out to meet us.

"You will announce us to Vlamir as the Queen and Kings of the fairy kingdom. You two will still have your ranks and help my father Micha with the pack until Indro can take over." I tell them and they nod their heads.

"Warriors, you have my memories of all the evil high-ranking wolves. Gather them up, cuff them, and take them to the training field." I say and begin to walk to the pack house with Thunder and Caspian on each side of me. My pups and father behind us with a few warriors.

"Alpha Vlamir, the Queen and Kings of the fairy kingdom are here for the meeting." Sen informs Vlamir.

"Let them in." Vlamir tells him.

"Well, it looks like Alpha Vlamir lied to me." I say and he looks up.

"Jazz, baby, where have you been? I been so worried about you and our pups. (He looks behind me and is shocked seeing his pups walking around) I have warrior out looking for you." Vlamir says and stands to come closer to me.

Caspian growls out at him and pushes him away. I shift to my fairy form with Jasmine showing herself in my eyes.

"What? How?" Vlamir asks.

"Your mother is dead for the murder of my mother, the Fairy Queen, and the murder of Alpha Seth. You lied to me. You told me we were mates. As you can see, I am not glowing. When a fairy turns 18, they glow when their mate is around. You also started having sex with me at 16 years old. For your crimes you are to be put to death but because you are the father of my pups you can live the rest of your life in a cell in my castle with your whore Maggie. I found my fairy mate Thunder (I touch his chest and give him a kiss) and I found my wolf mate Alpha Caspian (I touch his chest and kiss him). This pack will be under my father Micha until Indro is of age." I say to him.