A month later

At the beginning of the month, I was in the office with Vlamir and he couldn't find a file so he took it out on me. He kicked me in my stomach and threw his desk chair on top of me. He was about to stomp my face with his boot when Sen and Tyrion came in and grabbed his foot.

"Enough man! You should never lay your hands on the woman who gave you children." Sen says with venom in his voice.

I never saw these two this way. I wonder why they are changing so much. I can barely smell any stinky smell on them now.

"I told you man, do not treat her like shit and stop fucking those nasty ass whore." Tyrion rants to Vlamir.

He looks at me like he just got his hand caught in the cookie jar. I walk over to his desk and right there on top of it was the file he was looking for. I grab it and walk over to him and push the folder into his chest.

"Here is your damn file you were looking for. Right in your fucking face. I already knew about your whores. I don't give a fuck anymore. You can have your Maggie." I say and walk out.

"Your fucked up bro." Sen and Tyrion said and followed me out.

Once we were down the hall Sen and Tyrion looked at me.

"Are you okay? We are so sick of living in this messed up pack. We really never wanted to be like this but if we didn't act like them, we would have been killed or kicked out to be rogues like that one sweet family. I hope they are fine out there. If our parents were alive today, we would have been beaten by them. We are sorry how we treated you when you first got here. Oh, by the way. Sen and I are mates. Yeah, we are into females to." Tyrion confesses to me.

"You are forgiven. That family is fine. I take care of them. If you really want a better life, it is best to be on my side because in a couple more months this pack will have a new Alpha. Parisa fathers' pack will need a new Alpha. Parisa, the beta, and the few warriors who killed my parents will burn. Her father will to for allowing her to do whatever she deems. I already took back my kingdom." I say and shift to my fairy form.

"I am the Fairy Queen. As you should know Royals are the most powerful species there is. Parisa killed my mother and the formal Queen. She used fairy secrets out of a book my mother let Alpha Seth read. Alpha Seth was my mother second mate. He raised me." I say while tears roll down my cheek.

Sen takes his finger and gentle wipes the tears off my face. I look at him and Tyrion, they both have tears too.

"I knew Parisa was evil. She always wanted power. Alpha Seth was a good-hearted soul. He took us in as his sons when our parents died. When Parisa became his chosen mate, this pack went to hell." Sen says with a heavy heart.

I hugged them. After that day they been like my body guards. Now, right now I am in the Dark Cloud pack to talk with Alpha Talons. Thunder and Caspian are with me. I hand the contract to Alpha Talons with all the rules and laws to read over while I talk.

"Alpha Talon, we are here to join your pack to my Fairy Kingdom. You will go by the new rules and laws we have. Of course, you will remain the Alpha. Your pack will be protected by myself, my mates, and my fairy warriors. We will combine all the land together so it will be like one big territory. You will still control the territory you have now. We will have wolves and fairies her to use a portion of the land to build housing for rogue families. I have a power that can sense evil in a person. Any rogues come, we will not kill them, you will put them into cells until I can investigate them. I have a big castle being build for any orphaned children. We will help crops grow for food. Well, you can read about everything here in the paper work." I say to Talons.

"This sounds great. Who would turn this down. Royal fairies are the most power species to have you on our side will be the best thing in the world." Alpha Talons says and signs the contract. He hands it to me and I hand it to Thunder.

"Well, Alpha Talons, we are starting to unit our species. Wolves, witches, vampires, other animal shifters, and dragons. We are species who should be civil with each other and not act like humans who always want better things and will kill each other for them. We are eventually hoping to get into the human governments and try our hardest to make wars between different countries stop to. With species fighting and the humans pretty soon what land will we have if everything is burned down or full of trash. Fairies can only save so much of this earth." I say to him. He nods his head and agrees.

"We will have warrior fairies and wolves here in a couple of months when they are done building the orphanage and housing for rogue families in my Kingdom." I tell Talons.

"Sure, thanks! You are the greatest ally to have. We have some rogues and some orphanage children already." Alpha Talons says.

"Take me to them." I say and we follow him to his basement cells.

When I reach at the bottom, I don't smell any bad smells.

"All of them are good. (I look in one cell. It has a family, father, mother, and triplets' sons about two years old.) How are you doing? Why did you attack this pack?" I ask them.

"We were starving ma'am. Our pack in a different state was attacked by bear shifters. We barely escaped. I was the Alpha. I did all I could to save my pack but once I seen they were all killed I had to get my family out of there. We were not a big pack. We only had a small territory and about 30 members." The man tells me.

"Well, I'm taking you and your family to my kingdom and you will have a room there. You can eat all you want. Sir, in a couple of months, I will give you a new pack. The Alpha and his daughter committed the worst crime in this world to me. They killed my mother and step-father. I can sense you have a good soul. I'm sorry for your pack. Thunder and Caspian you know my orders. These two goons are my mates. If you need anything you can ask them. I will be busy in the Blue Moon pack and making more pack allies." I say and walk down the roll of cells. In the rest of the cells there are children.

"Alpha Talons, release them. They all are coming to my kingdom and stay in my castle until the orphanage is built. If you catch any more rogues, please contact one of my mates. Time for us to go. My pups are probably missing us." I tell Talons.

He releases the rogues. A tear runs down my cheek seeing these children. They are basically nothing but bones. Thunder and Caspian wipe my tears and kiss my forehead. "They are going to gain weight. We will make sure of it, babe." Thunder says. "I love you guys." I say with all my heart.

The children loved flying. Thunder carried Caspian. I held a couple of little girls. My warriors carried everyone else. When we were inside the castle the children had big eyes.

"Around that corner is the kitchen and around the left corner is a play room. All of you can go get some food and go play. My warriors will show you to your rooms later. (They leave for the kitchen) My sweet, sexy mates. I have to go. No more nasty until I come home for good." I say pointing at them. We kiss each other then I'm out of there. I am almost falling asleep flying home. Once I see my pups are asleep I do hit my bed and fall asleep.