The New Girl✅

I CHANGED JOCELYNN TO RACHEL BECAUSE I LIKE THAT NAME BETTER

AN: This is my first fan fiction so please read and comment. please ignore my spelling and grammar errors  the song is The story of Us by Taylor swift. The pic up top or to the side, was supposed to be the cover of the book but it was too long.😔 This might be a Jessie cross over, but I'm not sure yet.

Disclaimer: I don't own Girl Meets World I wish I did but I don't, all I own is the plot, Rachel, and Brina.

Let's get on with this
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Rachel's POV:

     A girl by the name of Rachel Prescott was walking into John Quincy Adams middle school with her mother Jessie Prescott (ok I couldn't think of anything else, just go with it. Also Jessie is just like she is in the show, she is a nanny and this might be a cross over of Jessie too. Sorry for rambling, carry on with the story.).

Rachel asked her mom "Do you think I will know any kids here already?"
"I don't know sweetheart", said Jessie.
"Ok , well what's my first class then?" "Um, History, and it is taught by Mr. Matthews," answered Jessie.

***********Finds way to class*********

"Here it is sweetie, Mr. Matthews' classroom, are you nervous," asked Jessie. "Um a little but I'm ok let's go in."I answered nervously.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
WORD COUNT: 271
•••••••••••••••••••••••••A/N: a cliffhanger eh? Well hopefully you liked the first part if so will you tell me if I should make another part. Bye.
~Mrs. Ranger Rick💕