Zach and I make it to our room. It's pretty large with a king single on each side of the room, with its own desk and armchair. A door lies in the far corner where there is a bathroom. I sling my bag on the right bed and Zach is on the left.

"I'm beat" Zach says even though its only 9.30pm" Yell if I need to get up." And with that he penguin dives on his bed and doesn't move. I just chuckle and decide to the leave the room. I walk out and shut the door behind me.

"Ollie" I look down the corridor and see none other then my year older cousin ,Tristan, The next future Alpha of the Duston pack.

"Hey man!" I exclaim and we meet in the middle of the corridor and give each other a huge bear hug. I haven't seen him in about a year and couple months. We were always close, which is good considering he is family and we will have a pack alliance when we are both Alpha's.

"You've grown." He states messing up my hair. You could tell Tristan is related to me. We have the same sandy blonde hair and coloured eyes, but other wise his facial features are more rigid like his father." But you never gonna' be as tall as me."

"I'll get there one day." I shove him back, He is only 1 inch taller them me.

"Where's Zach?" Tristan asks as we are making our way down the corridor, side by side.

"Sleeping." I chuckle and Tristan joins me.

"Yeah sounds like him."  He laughs and then it fades a down a bit into a little more serious tone." I'm sorry about the guy that got killed on your pack, you knew him, yeah?"

I nod" Yeah, it's hard to think that it actually happened." I state, trying to get the awful image of Zeke's body out of mind.

"I can imagine." Tristan says and starts to move on the disturbing topic." Well, before you guys get your dinner as our guests, I want you to meet someone."

"Who?" I question as we start heading down the stairs. Tristan just smiles at me as he starts picking up the pace down the stairs.

"You'll see." He teases, as he jumps off the last stair and starts heading left to where the living room area is. I walk through a door way and I am greeted by a large area filled with couches and beanbags, like our pack room but more modern. Most of the area is filled with guys playing x-box , cheering each other on or sabotaging each other. Most of them are just talking, lounging around in the area, looking a little wiped from a round of training it seems.

Tristan turns to me at the door way." One sec." he then walks over to the other side of the room to a small group of girls laughing and talking. He locks hands with one of them, a smaller girl with blond hair and she turns around and smiles instantly when seeing him.

He talks to her for a second and looks over at me, Her eyes follow his and I pull a small smile. Her smile brightens and Tristan and her, hand in hand, walk up to me and Tristan loops and arm around her waist and she smiles with a roll of her eyes.