10

It was almost night, silence had swallowed the dark in its embrace and the growls of wild animals could be heard easily as the penthouse was near the forest. Siddharth put on his black shirt with grey sweatpants and marched towards the room where he had locked up Avneet. But a hard banging on the door forced him to make his way towards the door.

"I should better not be human, or it'll be his last day on the goddamn earth," he groaned and opened the door.

"Who the h.."

His eyes darkened with desire at the sight of a heaving chest as he licked his lips.

"Oh hello, Mister! Up here" an angry panting voice broke his trance as his eyes met with dark brown angry eyes and his expression changed. The girl was panting heavily as if she'd run a marathon.

"What do you want?" Siddharth folded his arms examining her movements as he looked at her sceptically.

Avneet POV

"I already hate him so damn much I pulled my hair out of frustration as I dropped myself onto the soft mattress. Okay, this bed is the softest bed I have ever slept on, so what? That doesn't subside my anger. And I can take this mattress with me when I leave. I don't want to be his mate just for a mattress.

Ugh!! I feel like I'm losing my mind and I haven't even accepted him as my mate yet. He dares to put me in prison as if am his slave. That horny douche needs to get out of his imaginary world that he doesn't own this damn world. A burning flare rose in the pit of my stomach as I utter those hateful words for my so-called mate. I need to calm down or else this anger will eat up my sanity. I roamed my eyes in the room and as much as I hate saying that but this room is very classy and elegant but still it gives the same intimidating aura making me feel nauseous as his thought again occupied my mind.

Why can't I think of something else? Or maybe this is a sign of nature that I should give a shot to this unnamed relationship with my mate

Why can't I think of something else? Or maybe this is a sign of nature that I should give a shot to this unnamed relationship with my mate. What am even thinking? We can never be a couple but we are! he is my mate NO, he is so obnoxious, self-centred, dominant and umm.. horny. He can never be what I see in my mate.

Guess who is that girl? Why is she here?