Chapter 8

Sid Pov

She screamed as thrust into her harder. I don't even know who she is. just found her hot so we end up having sex. But now regret it. She is not even fulfilling the 1% of my desire. That's why I despise humans. They are so weak and sentimental. And that Girl even her voice was so alluring even listening to her voice I got aroused. I pushed whoever she was and she looked at me in confusion. Can't she understand one simple thing that I don't need her anymore?

"Get out of here, Now!" she flinched and grabbed her clothes, and dashed out of the room crying. I am fully aroused right now. She is, again and again, coming into my thoughts. But is it possible that I am dreaming about two girls at the same time? First that mystery girl. Who was she? Even her back was so inviting. I wish I could see her face and second my assistant. There is something suspicious about her. She is not as she seems but I can't deny that she is the most beautiful girl have ever seen. Her captivating ocean green eyes and her glossy pink lips. Even her single thought is driving me crazy. I was fantasizing about her while fucking that girl. I wanna see her. I need her. I wanna touch her and feel her body. Maybe if have her in my bed then maybe will stop feeling like this.

Pov ends.

Siddharth put on his clothes and made his way toward his office. He used his super speed to reach there and in some minutes he was in his cabin scanning her address on her resume.

"Now get ready to be under me miss Kaur," he said smirking.

In a few minutes, he was outside her house which was locked. There was a note attached to the door saying" I know that you will come but you can't find me. So forget me and find someone else to serve you"

Siddharth growled in anger and his eyes turned into a purplish colour.

"How dare you disobey me! you wanna run away from me huh?! I'll see how you stay away from me. Soon you will be under me"

He broke the lock of her house and barged into her

house. He picked a cushion touched by her and did a detective spell on it.

The next day (evening time)

Avneet was humming a song when someone whispered

"Mate"

It didn't take her long to figure out who the fierce and husky voice belonged. She shot up from her seat startled only to get lost in those enchanting hazel orbs.

"W-what are you doing here? How did you find out? W-why are you here?"

She questioned him although she knew why he was there. Siddharth let his eyes roam on her body observing her. A smudge smirk played on his lips. She squirmed under his intimidating gaze. He freed her grip that was clutching her frock tight. She was wearing a floral printed frock that reached her mid-thigh. It was backless and had transparent straps.

"Why did you run away?" his lips hovering over her trembling lips, quite dangerously. Her eyes drifted to his lips but she shook away all the sloppy thoughts and mustered up some courage to push him but it was a bad idea because it infuriated him.

Avneet

Now, what should I do? I so wish I had my powers right now. Why do I become so vulnerable in front of him? Why does he have that effect on me? Oh, I forgot that this horny douchebag is my mate. Why? God!! Please save me.