Chapter 4

Avneet Pov

Here I am outside of his cabin. I wonder why this floor is always desolate and quiet? , only a few employees work on this floor. . But this place has a gloomy aura. Still, five mins left until 8'O clock. What should I do? Just knock on the door.

I knocked on the door playing with the hem of her skirt. But no one responds.  I think he is not here yet. I slowly opened the door and my feet froze on the ground, a ripple of disgust and regret filled my senses.

But I am not liking it. I am not able to take my eyes off of this tragic spectacle.

Pov ends.

"What the hell are you doing here?"
A deep and authoritative voice echoed making her flinch.

Avneet looked down. He got up from his seat and wiped the lipstick off his lips. He was probably having a make-out session but she interrupted him.

Siddharth: Get out!!

Avneet turned to go but he stopped her.

Siddharth:  Not you, you get out

He said to the girl who was wrapped in a low-cut dress that was hardly covering her.

She glared at avu before storming out. Then avneet remembered it was the same girl who was giving her disgusted looks.

The girl who was trying to make her feel filthy, just caught her making out with her boss. She giggled her thoughts.

Sid: What?  What are you doing here and who let you enter here?

His voice was raw and filled with anger.

Avu: I am you P. A sir. You appointed me.

She said stuttering and looking down. When he heard her voice, he got to know that she was the same girl.

Sid: Look into my eyes.

He ordered. Avneet hesitantly meets her eyes with his.

Sid POV

It's the same girl I was thinking about. Her taste and smell, she is driving me insane. Since yesterday I have been thinking about her. I was so aroused at her mere thought, that I didn't even care about with whom I was making out. Her eyes are ocean green gleaming with chastity. Her eyes are so hypnotizing. Her thick and long eyelashes were making her eyes magnetic. I shifted my eyes from her eyes to her face. Her skin was not pale or white, she has rosy pink skin with a flawless glow. I stopped my eyes on her luscious lips. Her perfect pink glossy heart-shaped lips were inviting me to taste them. I have never seen so smooth and perfect lips. They look so appetizing. I took a moment to examine her body. She was wearing a sleeveless top with a red pencil skirt which was making her smooth legs more alluring. Her wine hair was tied up in a ponytail making her more desirable.

Avneet Pov

His hazel eyes are so cold and intimidating yet so captivating. He was moving his eyes on my body making me squirm under his cold stare. His skin was a little pale. His face was emotionless. I wonder what he is thinking about me because I can't tell if he is angry or calm. His eyes landed on my lips. My eyes automatically searched for his lips. His plump and brownish pink lips were provoking me. He was like a Greek God but his ambiance always gives me goosebumps. It feels like you are standing in a graveyard. I didn't dare to look at his body.

I averted my eyes from him, I felt a presence behind me. How can he come behind me so quickly and I didn't even notice?  How?

I turned but bumped into his chest.

Avu: I'm sorry sir I didn't know that you were...

I trailed off. So what should  I say I didn't know that you were making out with an employee and didn't heed when I knocked. I took a step back to make some distance but he pulled me closer.

"it's your first day and you barged into my cabin what should I do with you"

His cold voice sent shivers down my spine. His cold hand on my waist was giving me a new sensation. I was feeling cold. His sandalwood and rose scent was making me vulnerable.

"Your punishment is that " my heart started throbbing rapidly. Is he going to fire me?

"You will come an hour before office time as you seem to like my office so you will clean my office"

"But it's not my... " he stopped me

Sid: Don't you dare disobey me! consequences will not be in your favor.

He tightened his grip on my waist making me yelp in pain. His captivating hazel eyes turn into dull and cold ones. I am not his slave, I am here for an assistant job but I can't tell this to him. I wish I had my nymph's powers right now to show him that he can't dominate me.
Now, why is he smirking?  But he looked hot. I wish I could scare him.

"Little Kitten is getting angry" Oh God! I didn't realize that I was glaring at him.

"Don't you dare to glare at me and go and get me a cup of black coffee" he said twisting my arm. I hissed but nodded my head.

I don't know why I am behaving like this. I never get scared of anyone. Why he is affecting me? I need to find out. If there had been someone else in his place, I would have slapped him.

"And one more thing" he made me look at him by holding my chin.

"I wouldn't like it if my assistant will wear tones of make-up and different lipsticks to seductheher boss.  So wipe off this lipstick."

He said caressing my lower lip. I looked at him shocked. How dare he talk to me like that? Let me tell him.

"I am not wearing any make-up! " I know it's not what I was going to say but his expression was worth seeing. His hazel eyes melted into a warm and dark shade, again changing into his cold eyes.

He rubbed my lips to take off his imaginary lipstick. His rough and cold hands gave my heart tingles.

"Your lips are naturally glossy? " his one hand touched my right cheek caressing it tenderly. I closed my eyes at the feeling.

Suddenly,  he pushed me, and my hand hit the corner of the table.

"Get me a coffee, get back to your work, now go, don't waste my time"

Is he bipolar or what? A minute ago he was...  Leave this I should stay away from him. He is my boss! yeah, only boss!

"GET OUT"  He growled. I scooted from there." Grumpy Boss" I muttered under my breath.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅