Chapter 9

Sid POV

Now, she can't run away from me, not anymore. I never thought that I would find my mate, I never dreamed of one. But guess what now I will not let her go. All these years I spent with random girls were wasted Now at least I have someone to satisfy my desires and obey me. however, She is so stubborn, Rebellious yet Hot! Still, my skin is burning from the warmth of her body. But I have to wait until I teach her a lesson and when she will be fully under my possession I'll make her mine, mine to touch, mine to devour, and mine to see. The time my "detective spell" didn't work, I was surprised would be an understatement because it's one of my most powerful spells.

(See what happened)

Sid POV

It was not difficult for me to discern that she is not a human. I never wanted anyone so desperately as the way her body reacts, drives me nuts. She made me feel things that I never felt in decades. There's only one place on earth where my powers don't work " Seona lake" but what is the connection between her and the lake? The lake belongs to Nymphs. First, the mysterious girl and then Avneet. They both have the same fragrance and ambience. Maybe they are the same. I'll have to find out and I know where to find my answers. Why i am going crazy after a girl like this?

Author pov

He took a glance at her place before dashing out toward the enchanted library. He looked at the massive library in front of him and sighed as its entrance was protected by an emphatic spell.

"I don't need the permission of that annoying mentor to enter the library

"I don't need the permission of that annoying mentor to enter the library. I am powerful enough to break the spell and sneak into the library without him figuring out" a smirk played on his face as he lifted his hands in the air.

He traversed his arms in front of his face. His brows scrunched as his body tensed and a purple light emanated from his body.

"Ascolta l'ordine del tuo maestro" (listen to the order of your master)

and the purple rays coming from his body hit the door with a thud and everything went silent for a few seconds. Siddharth opened his eyes smirking that faded the moment he saw the door shaking violently and blue spiral beams moving towards him.

"What the hell! " he growled as the rays enveloped his body. As he tried to free himself the rays clung to him more tightly making him groan in pain.

"What do you think that you would sneak into the enchanted library without my permission and I wouldn't even know, you nasty vampire?
Siddharth growled at the mentor, ready to pounce on him but groaned as the rays trampled his body between their hold.