Chapter 5

I am an assistant or what? I wish I could poison his coffee. On a serious note, he needs a check-up. Who drinks black coffee? Whatever at least I am not drinking it, I am happy with my chocolate milkshake with honey syrup.

I licked my lips thinking about all my favourite drinks. I wish I could have one. I poured the black coffee into the cup and made my way toward his cabin.

Sid POV

My cabin's door flew open. And here she came with a cup of coffee. What the heck! How dare she come to my cabin without my permission? She gawked at me with wide eyes. Now, what happened to her? She instantly dashed out of the cabin? What does she think of herself? It's not her home where she can come whenever she wants to.

May I come in, Sir? I heard a knock. Instinctively, my lips twitched up into a smirk. Well! This hot kitty is scared of me.

"Come in" I permitted.

"Your coffee, Sir" she handed me my coffee but when I took a sip of it my blood boiled.

"What the HELL is this?"

POV ends

Avneet gasped as he threw the coffee at her.

"How dare you give me this coffee I asked you to get me a hot black coffee, not cold brew and why the heck did you add sugar in it?"

He growled at her with his rough voice that made her flinch.

"But Sir, you didn't mention which type of black coffee you want. So I made a cold brew. It is less bitter and iced coffee is both healthier and more flavorful than hot coffee"

She depicted sputtering which made him angrier. He grasped her arm and twisted it backwards. She whimpered in pain.

"Sir, What are you doing? It's hurting please leave me"

He left her with a force which caused her to stumble at her place.

"You are here for serving me so never dare to disobey me or show your anger towards me"

His voice again changed from angry and harsh to a deep and husky one. Avneet stared at him in awe.

"Sorry Sir, but(she took a pause) but I can't do this job, find another assistant for you who will tolerate your vicious behaviour." She glared into his eyes.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" He growled at her, his hazel orbs altering into dark and purplish ones.

"Your eyes! Who are you?" She asked suspiciously but a tint of fear was present in her voice.

He slowly started walking towards smirking at her. She took some steps backwards but hit the table.

"Stay away from me! Who are you?" She shouted in fear. Maybe, she wouldn't have been frightened to this extent if she had her powers. She was scared because she knows that she is not strong enough to fight any metaphysical creature right now.

However, his aura always scares her. She doesn't know why but she is so vulnerable in front of him.

"Who I am has nothing to do with you! You just keep one thing in your mind that you will do whatever I say" he said caressing his finger from her face to her lips.

Avneet shoved his hand away in disgust and glared at him.

"I will do whatever want. You can't stop me and I am resigning from this job. I can't handle your physical assault every day."

He grasped her hair harshly making her whimper in pain.

"You are trapped now baby and I don't like anyone disobeying my orders or talking loudly to me

"You are trapped now baby and I don't like anyone disobeying my orders or talking loudly to me."

He said tracing her jawline with his lips. Avneet tried to push him but he pinned her hands behind her tightly intertwining with his.

 Avneet tried to push him but he pinned her hands behind her tightly intertwining with his

"Leave me you freak!" she tried to kick him between his legs(you know what I mean) but he grabbed her leg and put it down slowly caressing her thigh.

"I would like your hands there more than your knees," he said smirking and Avneet cringed at his words.

He sniffed her neck like a ravenous beast and groaned.

"You smell so heavenly even your smell makes me aroused"

"You desperate beast, leave me!" He laughed wickedly and smashed his lips on hers. She tried to push him but*