Tommy got out of bed and picked up his morphine before going into their bathroom, poured out the rest of the medicine into the sink and rinsed it down the drain, "Love?" He sighed and looked up at the mirror as Astella made her way to him then he looked at her, "What do you think?" Astella asked.

Tommy looked at the necklace and smiled, "I won you that at the fair," He said.

"Mhm, the first thing you ever got me," She smiled as he placed his arms around her waist, "And what do you think about what the doctor said?" She asked.

"Together," He muttered before they kissed.

Tommy and Astella sat in the dining room with Daniel and Angela for breakfast, Astella, Daniel and Angela were finishing their breakfasts as Tommy stared at the food for him and then got himself a cigarette

Tommy and Astella sat in the dining room with Daniel and Angela for breakfast, Astella, Daniel and Angela were finishing their breakfasts as Tommy stared at the food for him and then got himself a cigarette. Mary walked in and walked over to them, she placed the morning's paper beside his breakfast as Tommy tilted his head back, "They asked for me today, Mary," They all glanced at him, "Not their mother," Astella smiled, "For the first time," Tommy said.

"They missed you," Mary said as she walked around to Astella and prepared her pain medication.

"Where are they? Are they in the kitchen?" Tommy asked as he watched her as the maid held all the medication but only gave Astella some of it.

"Yes, they're with the girls and Johnny," Mary placed the correct dose for Astella beside her and then started to leave with the remainder of the medication before turning around, "Did you also remember your medicine, sir?" Mary asked.

"Do you ever read the Bible, Mary?" Tommy asked.

Mary shrugged a little, "Sometimes," She answered.

"Do you ever read it out loud while standing naked next to the bed I share with my wife?" Astella blinked a few times, trying to process the words he spoke while Daniel and Angela froze in shock, "'Cause when I take the morphine the doctor gave me, that's what you do. I'm wide awake, but you are standing there naked, plain as day, reading from the Book of Leviticus," Mary stood looking at him silently, "Do you wanna know what happens next?" Mary shook her head, "No. Neither do I. That's why I poured the medicine away, that and..." Tommy looked at Astella, "My wife told me that she's still in pain and seeing as you are hardly giving her, her medication that she should be on, it's come to my attention that after my time away, she had a little... An incident with medication, am I right?" Tommy said.

"Dad..." Daniel said.

"I'm talking to your mother," Tommy said.

Astella looked up and smiled at him, "Don't preach to me about getting addicted to drugs, Tom. Ada and Leonardo both told me you were taking cocaine before your meeting at Ada's instead of going to the fucking hospital after being beaten... And let's not forget you take opium, you drink... Shall I go on?" She said.

"Hmm, very well then," He looked at Mary, "Go and get Johnny, Mary," Tommy said and Mary nodded before walking out silently.

"You really have no shame," Angela said.