(Shulk)pov

we shall travel to the Nopon village said Melia, Nopon village? that's where we've been heading, we reckon it's our best chance of making it to the top i said. Since inhabiting the region, the Nopon have a great help, you can travel to Eryth sea from their village said Melia.

it's settled, we'll make our way to the Nopon village i said. Very well, The Nopon inhabit a giant tree, if we follow this trail, we will be safe said Melia as we follow her. then y/n move out of the way and let Melia pass.

so y/n... what you think said Sharla, well the good thing is she didn't call me a monster said y/n. well that is a good thing said Sharla, you're right about that said y/n, it took a while to get to the Nopon village.

then we saw a Nopon near a walkway so we walked to the Nopon and talked to him, he told us if we take the walkway, we will get to the village. so we take the walkway and as we walk on the walkway i heard y/n talking.

well this is a good thing It is here said y/n, why y/n i ask him, look down and you will know what i mean. so i looked down and saw an enemy.

 so i looked down and saw an enemy

(Terra Orluga)

so that thing i said, that right and we have to fight it, if this walkway is not here said y/n. well that good said Reyn, as we were still walking and we saw more Orluga under the walkway. then we saw a giant tree.

we enter the Village entrance and Melia stop, this is the entrance to Frontier village said Melia. So this big tree is where the Nopon lives? ask Reyn, then Melia walks to a Nopon, Ah! bird lady! welcome back bird lady said male Nopon.

i wish to speak with the village chief, will you permit us to enter? said Melia as the male Nopon moved to the left. My pleasure, My pleasure! said the Male nopon, i shall take you to the village chief, follow me said Melia as we follow Melia.

but y/n stay behind and talk to the Nopon, it has been a while since I was here said y/n. Dinoborn(telethia born) welcome back said male Nopon, good to be back and how the other doing ask y/n.

The others are good and will be happy to see Dinoborn again said male Nopon, that's good to hear said y/n as he heard me call out. well see ya said y/n, see ya Dinoborn said male Nopon as y/n enter the tree.

(Melia)pov

as we walked in and the Nopons saw us and headed to us too, Hom Hom! said female Nopon. Hom here Hom here! said male Nopon, Hom who Hom who? said female Nopon, Hom Hom everywhere! said male little Nopon.

Me want touch Hom Hom! said male Nopon, me want nibble Hom Hom! said little male Nopon. Hom Hom taste! said male Nopon, Hom Hom scary! said male Nopon. Nopon of Frontier village! Melia Antiqua has returned, i request an audience with your chief, will you hear my request? i said.

Melia here said little male Nopon, bird lady here said female Nopon. Melia back said male Nopon, bird lady back said male Nopon. Bird lady said Shulk to himself, then the Nopon chief showed himself.

My dear Melia, it's good to see you again so soon and you look so well and what of your men? said Dunga. They are at one with the Bionis, they sacrificed their lives so that i might escape, but this is not my reason for coming i said.

these Homs need your help, will you be so kind as to listen to their request? i said. What could a Hom Hom need of me? said Dunga, they require safe passage to Eryth sea i said. I see no reason to deny them and Melia, what of you? said Dunga.

i have unfinished business in this region, Once these Homs are safely on their way, i shall be on mine as well i said as i walked away from the group. That girl... something's troubling her said Sharla.

we found her half-dead and all alone, but i don't suppose she'll tell us the reason any time soon said Dunban. Maybe we can help, i'll go and talk to her said Shulk, hey guys... did you get help from Dunga said someone as we turn to see y/n walk in.

y/n where were you said Shulk, oh just talking to the Nopon near the entrance said y/n as the little Nopons heard y/n. Dinoborn said little Nopon as they head to y/n, hi little pons... how everything said y/n as he lowered his right wing claw and a littlepon sat in his wing claw.

good said little Nopon in y/n right wing claw, Meanwhile i was thinking alone till i heard someone, Melia, you're welcome to come with us said Shulk. i didn't say anything, is it true? were you alone in the forest? said Shulk.

that thing must be stopped by my hand, this is my pledge to those that have died i said. Wounded by a girl... you don't mean you're going to fight the telethia? said Shulk, How do you know of the Telethia? i ask.

y/n told me about the Telethia and when i went to collect the ether crystals, some Telethia attack me and i managed to destroy them and get away said Shulk. you defeated Telethia?! who are you ask?.