- So, what do you say Kaya? Are you in or are you gonna chicken out? – Jake said, extending his hand arrogantly. She shot a stare back at him and shook his hand.

- Come on guys, I don't think we should be messing with them like that. – Paul said. He is the youngest in the group, almost two years younger than us.

- Of course, you'd say that. You are always the good little boy, aren't you? – Jake said a little too harshly. He has always been harsh on his little brother. Yeap, Jake, and Paul are brothers. Paul is very good at football and, since he's not too young, he hangs out with us, much to Jake's disapproval. Don't get me wrong, they love each other, it's just sibling love.

- Guys, I agree with Paul. They are new in town; we shouldn't mess with them. – Mason vouched for Paul. Since he's the future second in command, the pack respected his opinion. Jake won't care but I'm sure Kaya does.

- Yeah, I'm with Mas here. – I intervene. Dad told me to keep an eye on them and not cause problems. This screamed problems.

- Oh, come one, hon. It's nothing serious. – Nadia commented.

- Yeah hon, I'm just trying to be friendly. – Jake imitated Nadia. I hate it when he does this. He uses Nadia's oblivious to get it his way. – I'll be right back. – he stood up and headed towards them. We all watched him and listened closely.

- Hi, I'm Jake. – he said. The three looked at him, expecting him to continue. - I just wanted to introduce myself. – striking a smug smile towards the blond girl.

- Well, you already did. You can go now. – Luke responded harshly, clearly, he didn't like him.

- I'm just trying to be friendly, man. – he countered, throwing his hands up.

- I don't ca... - the boy started annoyed but was interrupted by his sister.

- What my brother is trying to say... - she shoots him a stare to shut up. – Is that no one has even bothered to speak to us since we arrived. It's nice of you to introduce yourself. Hi, I'm Maya – she offered her hand, overly flirty, which Jake quickly accepted. – This is Luke and Caleb. – she pointed to her friends.

- It's nice to meet you. – Jake said, looking at the guys and then turning his attention back to the girl.

Jake's truly testing his limits with the rogues. At this distance, we can see the size difference between them. Jake is our strong safety in football, which means he must be well-built, strong, and fast. And still, he looks so defenseless in comparison with the other guys. No wonder rogues can invade so easily weaker packs, these two guys looked like they could take on anything. I wonder if they send them specifically for that purpose. Don't get me wrong, they weren't bulky, but rather muscular, and fit, even the girl is in great shape.

- Would you like to sit down? – she offered. Damn this girl knows how to flirt. Her brother shot her a death stare, but she didn't even budge. The other guy didn't seem to care.

- Yeah, thanks. - Jack nodded, sitting right next to her and taking a sip of his water.

- So, do you want to shag? – no beating around the bush, causing Jake to choke a little with his water. – What? I thought you wanted that. Or do you want to bring your girlfriend over to join us with my brother? – she added, her voice defiant. A smile spread along her friend's face.

- She's not my girlfriend. – Jake lamely excused himself, avoiding the question.

- Pity, but we don't care though. So, are you in? – she insisted while playing with his hand. I've never seen my friend like this, so helpless. It's funny actually; he is being taught a lesson by a rogue.