Seeing as they weren't going to share anymore, Mr. Harrison asked them to sit down. They sat near each other, naturally, given that they were the only seats remaining. We share all classes because regardless of the subject they surely were there. It's the third period now, math, and we were in the same classroom. It frustrates me, not because they were rogues, but because they tense the whole pack. Usually, we'd be speaking and not paying any attention to the lecture. But because of their presence, everyone's extremely quiet. Even the teacher seemed surprised by our behavior. Rogues barely speak, only answering when asked. For some reason, my eyes kept coming back to them, especially that guy. What's even more impressive is that he seems to know all the subjects by heart. How is that possible?

- This is weird man; how come he knows everything already? – Mason's voice caught my attention. He was looking at me suspiciously.

- I know, look at them, they don't even speak to each other. – I added, which caught their attention.

The dark-haired guy looked back at me; I'm sure he heard me. His face doesn't show any expression, he's just staring at me. A couple of seconds passed before turning back to the teacher. Lunch break finally came and the whole pack gathered. Well, only senior pack members and a couple of juniors on the team. Thankfully for us, the cafeteria served burgers. They aren't the best but meat is meat.

- Hey babe. – Nadia, my girlfriend, said sitting right next to me and kissing me softly. She has long brown hair and caramel eyes.

- Hey, how are you? – I ask nicely.

- I'm fine. Hey, have you met the new students? I don't understand why everyone is making such a fuss about it. – she quickly asks.

We've been together for a year now. My parents didn't approve at first because she is a human. But after a while, and a long conversation, they began warming up to the idea. She still doesn't know I'm a wolf though.

- Yeah, I think they are over there. – I point towards them. Being a wolf, I can feel exactly where they are. They are sitting together a few feet away. I can even hear their conversation, but it's nothing interesting.

- Wow, they're hot. – Nadia said and I looked at her in disbelief.

- Seems like you have competition, Nate. – Mason comments comically, causing many to chuck.

- I didn't mean it that way, I'm just saying their good looking. – she defends herself, squeezing my hand lovingly.

- Yeah, I mean, look at her. If all the girls look like her, I might consider changing schools. – Jake said playfully. He meant becoming a rogue, but he couldn't say it with the words.

- Oh, come on, like you have a shot with her. – Kaya said. She's a werewolf too, one the strongest to be honest.

She is supposed to become third in command when I become the alpha. I'm the oldest in the family, so naturally, I'll inherit the title. Mason, my best friend will become the beta in command. I feel so much pressure on myself. This is my last school year, which means that soon I'll be pronounced alpha, I'm beginning to freak out.

- I could land her. – he countered. Jake has one of the biggest egos in the pack, but he always makes everyone laugh so we like him.

- Then do it. – Kaya challenged him. Her brown eyes filled with mischief.

- Deal, but when I land her you'll have to go out with her brother. Deal? – he challenged back. They always do this, constantly challenging and bothering each other even when they are clearly in love.

- Wait. They are brothers? – Nadia asked confused.

- Yeah, the two blonds are siblings. They introduce themselves and they share their last name. – I answered her. Her eyes shot right up in surprise.