(15) The End

"Well..that's the problem"....

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Till then, Felix and Hyunjin still don't know what to do with their parents. They both knew it was wrong until Hyunjin came up with an idea,

"Felix!" Hyunjin said, running into Felix's room, "God Hyunjin, you scared me...What is it?" Felix asked, putting the book in his hand down, "It's you birthday on Friday right?! Let's tell mom and dad about us...yk...our...relationship on Friday. We can't keep hiding from them, and I'm sure they will support us. It's on your birthday too, they can't be THAT mad about it..." Hyunjin said, sitting down beside Felix and putting his hands on his, "I guess you' right. But listen, if they don't accept us, we won't be a thing, it's already wrong to do so...Even if we're step brot-" Felix was about to say until his dad came in, along with his stepmom. 

"OH M-MOM HI!" Hyunjin said, suddenly jumping out of Felix's bed and taking his hands off Felix's, "Hon. We heard everything." Mrs.Hwang said, and she did not sound happy. At least didn't sound like how cheerful she was every day. The two boys took a deep gulp, and the room was filled with silence, until Mr.Lee sighed and asked, "What relationship were you guys talking about?" and that led to more and longer silence. "Boys, you guys can tell us anything okay? We promise not to throw a fit about it." Mrs.Hwang said, and the two boys looked at each other and Hyunjin started explaining.

"Mom...Dad....I-I have feelings for Felix. It's not his fault...I'm the one who caught feelings." Hyunjin said, having his head down. Hyunjin isn't usually the type of person to confess something, and have his head down but this time he knew he messed up. 

"Felix, is that true?" Mr.Lee asked his son, and Felix nodded. "I have feelings for him too. It's not all his fault. But if you guys disagree with us, it's fine. We don't like hiding it from you guys though..." Felix said, standing up beside Hyunjin and the parents looked at each other and smiled, "Oh honey of course we will support you. Even though y'all are stepbrothers, it's still true love right? I'm glad you guys didn't hide it from us though. But we're happy for you." Mrs.Hwang said and hugged Hyunjin, while Mr.Lee gave Felix a huge smile, "Really mom? You accept us? Does that mean me and Felix can date?!!" Hyunjin's tone suddenly changed to happiness, and hugging Felix, "Well...That depends on Felix then. But even if you're my son, I'm telling you if Felix complains to me that you did something there's going to be big consequences. Such as shoving soap in your mout-" "I'm happy for you boys, have fun but not too much..yk? We'll leave you alone now," Mr.Lee interrupted and took Mrs.Hwang out of the room.

And that left the two boys alone, standing there and looking at each other, "You heard them..they support us. I told you so." Hyunjin said, smiling at Felix, "And you know what this means?" Hyunjin asked Felix, took him but waist and pinned him against a wall, "That means I can finally make you mine." Hyunjin smirked, and before Felix could even react, he felt a pair of lips against his. And this time, the kiss wasn't the rough ones Hyunjin always did, it was slow and gentle, and the kiss lasted for about 2 minutes.

I'm so glad they accepted us... 

Years Later

The boys all graduated, and eventually Hyunjin and Felix got married. Seungmin and Jeongin started dating, and Minsung were married a year after Hyunlix. While Bang Chan and Changbin stayed single for a while but they worked together with Jisung as a rapper team, which was very successful. And eventually, Changbin and Bangchan both found themselves a girlfriend. And just like that, they all lived happily ever after.

------------

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I know this chapter was short and had a boring ending, but I lost motivations as times went by (I'm sorry😔) so I just wanted to end this chapter before Christmas, and I hope everyone will have a awesome Christmas! If I eventually get motivations again I might write some extra chapters of after they got married/or got in relationships. Other than that, it's the end :')

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•