(11) Confess

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Felix's POV:

I went to Hyunjin's room at night because I was scared, and asked to sleep with him. Of course I felt a bit embarrassed asking him that after the conflict we had, but it was my habit. And the "sleeping together" really turned into a cuddle.

We cuddled for the whole night, and I woke up to myself having my head leaning on his chest. My heart was pounding fast and slowly moved my head up and away from his chest, but he suddenly pulled it back, "You interrupted my sleep, Lix. Now you have to stay in that position longer." He said, still having his eyes shut, "Hyunjin you idiot.." I quietly said, but he just scoffed, "You really are cute when you say that." He said, finally opening his eyes, I moved up a bit and met his eyes, staring into mine, "I'm surprised your eyes and lips are so beautiful..." I suddenly said, realizing that I said it, I guess I spoke out what I was thinking. "Oh? Wanna taste them?" Hyunjin started flirting, making me blush, "Hyunjin c'mon you know better...We're s-" I said as he interrupted, "Stepbrothers? Yeah I know. Whatever. Anyway, we should get dressed. Mom and dad is probably waiting for us downstairs." Hyunjin said, sounding annoyed at the first sentence, "Can I wear your hoodie? I'm too lazy to go to my room.." I asked, going to his closet to see a huge wardrobe with good-style clothes,  holy shit the wardrobe was as big as a room...

I picked out a ran hoodie that caught my eye, a light blue hoodie. And the two of us walked downstairs, meeting our parents.

"Aww look honey! They're matching!! How cute." Mom said as she pointed at me and Hyunjin, which confused me. Matching? I thought, and looked at Hyunjin's outfit, he was wearing a Pink one the exact same design! I didn't notice till then, and Hyunjin gave me a huge smile. I chuckled at his smile and went to eat breakfast. 

"Hey mom me and Felix are going out for a walk, we'll be back later!! See you guys!!" Hyunjin suddenly yelled, dragging me outside as dad waved goodbye, "Hyunjin where are we going? You never told me anything I would've dressed better..." I asked, "You look cute in every outfit." He replied as he dragged me to a huge garden, filled with blooming flowers and huge cherry blossom trees, "I wanted to surprise you, I heard about this place last night when you suddenly barged in, and decided to come in the morning. The flowers here only bloom once a year and dies out the next, it only lasts a few days including today. So I decided to show you." Hyunjin explained as we took a walk, there were people around us taking pictures and admiring the plants, and I was one of them. I loved the smell and plants, and I could hear people around us while walking, noticing them looking at us. "They're such a good couple!" "I know right...Their matching fits are so cute and perfect for this place" They said, making me blush. 

We kept on walking for about 30 minutes till we felt tired and sat on a bench underneath a cherry blossom tree, its pink flowers falling on me and Hyunjin. That felt really romantic.  Me and Hyunjin didn't really talk and the two of us just enjoyed the view, until me and Hyunjin turned to each other at the same time, having our eyes meet. Hyunjin smiled and broke the silence, "It's a nice view, right?" "Yeah...I never knew there would be a place like this." I said, turning my head back to the main view, until I felt hands under my chin, turning it to Hyunjin. He suddenly leaned in slowly, looked at me, and kissed me on the cheeks really quickly but pulled back. "O-oh my god...I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing.." He started stuttering in fear, it was my first time hearing him saying these words, but I just smiled. "It's okay Hyunjin." I said, and leaned in myself to kiss him on the lips this time. He looked really shocked, but kissed back. It felt like a dream while holding our kiss as pink flowers fell on our touching noses. We pulled back a few seconds later, and I was shocked at what I did.

"Sorry...I didn't mean t-" Hyunjin said as I interrupted, "Why are you apologizing? I was the one that leaned in." I said while smiling, but he gave me back a smirk, and god that smirk gave me bad feelings.

"Hm, so tell me, did you enjoy the kiss?" He asked, leaning in again, "...What will you do if I say yes?"  I said, feeling embarrassed that I even said it, "And what about the last one? Be honest with me." He asked,

 "...Yes. Yes I did, Hwang Hyunjin..."

Hyunjin looked at me, shocked, but I asked him back, "And tell me now that I answered you, why did you kiss me that day?" I asked him, waiting for his response, he froze right there and replied,

"Because I like you."

Now I was the one, sitting there in shock, not knowing what to say, his smile faded knowing he shouldn't have said that, but he did anyway, which I wasn't upset that he did. 

"I like you too." I confessed, feeling like I'm about to explode after my heart pounding fast af, but Hyunjin didn't seemed shocked, which is what I was expecting. He smiled and said, "I know, sweetie." I was surprised, How did he know? Was I THAT obvious?  I thought to myself, then he leaned back on the bench and started saying what Chan hyung told me.

"I heard your phone call with your brother the night I confronted you. The whole conversation, Felix. And you don't know how happy I was hearing that, knowing you feel the same way after weeks of me hiding and trying to give you hints about my feelings." Hyunjin explained, smiling at the view, I was quite shocked to hear that, he knew all along...

"I know we're stepbrothers, Felix, and that's why I've been hiding it from you and just trying to 'tease' you in a flirting way, I was actually flirting. Not just teasing. Felix, I've liked you since the beginning."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•