(3) Bad Impression

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Felix's POV:

I was literally bored as hell. I still can't believe Hyunjin said that to me though, why so rude anyway? I didn't do anything, and I was excited to meet and know more about him till he said that. But whatever. He seemed boring anyways though he kinda did look hot. Anyway, I just sat on the couch, watching my Phone until dad and Ms.Hwang came back.

"Hey Felix, where's Hyunjin?" dad asked me as he and Ms.Hwang stood there waiting for an answer to come out of my mouth, "In the room." I said, trying to sound as normal as possible as if me and Hyunjin just finished talking. I didn't want dad to have a bad impression on Hyunjin if he knew the way Hyunjin acted, and have problems with Ms.Hwang, so I just simply smiled.

Of course, he was my father, and can see everything through.

"Felix, is everything alright?" Dad asked me, his smile faded as Ms.Hwang went along with him,

"Uhm y-yeah of course dad why not?" I suddenly started my stuttering,

Dad looked at me with a not so happy face. "Felix, if anything's bothering you, you know you can tell us." Ms.Hwang said, walking towards me and sat beside me with her beautiful smile like her son's.

But I really don't want any troubles. So I simply replied, "It's okay. Really. Nothing's wrong." Until Hyunjin, popped out of nowhere behind me, put his hands on my shoulders and said, "Felix is okay. He was sleepy is what he told me." Hyunjin made up a lie and smiled at both of our parents.

"Okay, well I'm glad you two had a chance to talk with each other. But I think we will leave now, it is getting late." Dad said to Ms.Hwang and Hyunjin, checking his silver, lust watch,

"We'll see you guys tomorrow, then! And I'm really excited to hear you play at the wedding tomorrow, Felix!" Ms.Hwang gave a warm smile, and if you're wondering what she was talking about, I'm playing for the background music at their wedding. I've been playing the violin for 8 years now, starting at 9 years old, and dad and Ms.Hwang insisted me to play for them. So, why not?

Dad and Ms.Hwang said farewells to each other, giving a small kiss on the cheeks, while Hyunjin scanned me from bottom to top, and top to bottom. He gave me a cold glare, probably a warning to not tell dad about what happened and left as Ms.Hwang closed the door.

"So, what did you and Hyunjin talk about?" Dad asked with curiosity, "Uhmm normal things." I gave a simple reply, and he just looked at me, waiting for a more detailed answer, so I made some things up.

"Uhh about age, what school I used to go to, what kind of person we were, and you know, favorite things. And I got sleepy which Hyunjin could tell and just left me alone so I can rest or something" I made up whatever popped in my mind, which dad fell for.

"That's great. I'm glad you guys talked to each other! I'm sure that you guys will be close in a week. Ahhh I'm so excited!!!" Dad said, joy grew on his face as his smile keep going up. I was glad to see dad finally being happy again after almost a year of the separations between him and mom, who is currently in Australia right now. I now visit her at summer or winter breaks after coming to Korea with dad after their divorce, while my brother Chan and my sister Chaeyoung stayed with our mom. We kept in contact though, of course.

At Home

"Son, have you tried your suit on?" Dad asked as we stepped in the house, still leaving a bit of his smile on his face,

"Yes dad that was the 100th time you asked me," I joked,

He just scoffed and went off to the couch with, "Okay well go practice your music for tomorrow, I'll be down here working and maybe watching TV if you need anything." and I nodded as I walked upstairs.

I uncased my violin, ready to practice, and started the melody.

I set my fingers on G, then to F sharp, went back to G, then D, and just kept the melody going. I could hear the small, tiniest echos in the room running into my ear, hearing the beautiful pieces and imagining the wedding scene inside my head. It would be so romantic.

I had 2 partners with me who was going to play as well, a Viola and a Cello player. I was quite excited, because I never really got a chance to show myself off at a wedding or any events. I was the quiet one. But not tomorrow. I was gonna play. And I have met my wedding partners a few times to rehearse, and I was glad I did. We started talking a lot to each other and instantly exchanged phone numbers. We even had a group chat!

I was happy to finally have some actual friends, even though I knew they didn't go to my school or was going to the new school I'm attending with Hyunjin, but we could still meet up.

The Cellist, Beomgyu, and Violaist, Soyeon, were both really awesome players. And to what I heard from the parents as we got our last rehearsal last week, they both attended the same schools and were siblings. Beomgyu was a year younger than me, while Soyeon was older than the two of us. Wow. A pair of good-looking and talented siblings, not to mention. (I just thought of my bias from TXT and (Gi)-dle while writing this so yeah, I paired them up as siblings 👉👈)

"Felix!!!" Dad suddenly shouted from the living room, "Yes dad?" I shouted back,

"I'm going out for a bit to look for gifts when we move in the house. Do you wanna come?" Dad asked, unlocking the door and about to leave,

"I'm fine dad, I'll stay home practicing. But you do what you want." I told him with a smile,

"Okay well call me if you need anything, and just don-" I interrupted him by "Okay dad! Go shop for your fiancée!! I'm fine alone no need to worry about me!" I told him as he blushed, nodded his head and quickly stepped out and closed the door.

I face-timed my two performing partners after my 2-hours practice, and we were just chilling. Talking about the wedding, food, and all that.

"So, Felix, how's your soon-to-be stepbrother?" Beomgyu asked with full of curiosity,

"He's okay I guess." I asked, sounding bored of the topic,

"You guess?" Soyeon asked, knowing something happened, she was like a mind reader that can read everyone's thoughts in seconds.

"Okay well he was being a bit of a dickhead after dad and Ms.Hwang left the house." I spitted out and started explaining things.

"Shittt that sucks for y'all's first meet." Beomgyu said,

"Yeah, I guess so. I didn't do shit to him though, I guess it's just Hwang Hyunjin." I said, rolling my eyes just thinking about it,

"Of course, after all it is Hwang Hyunjin the one everyone talks about every day at Seoul, ugh your so lucky to be his stepbrother. Soyeon can't do shi-" Beomgyu stopped as Soyeon gave him a glare, making me laugh.

"You guys are luckier to be with each other right now, and Hyunjin will just be the asshole he is." I replied as the chuckles echoed in the facetime.

We talked for about 45 minutes and ended as we all had to sleep, oh lord save me from Hyunjin after we move in please.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hello! So I thought over the story line, and I think I won't update/publish until I'm done with at least 4 chapters, and maybe even the whole book. I might just write the whole story and not publish it until I'm done so you guys don't have to wait everyday, but it'll still take time for me to write the whole thing. And another thing is I would sometimes forget what I wrote and mess up the storyline that I'll have to go back to the chapters I've published and change it 😭😭 So I will not update as much now but I'll be writing them still, I'll update/publish them either when after I'm sure that there's nothing to be changed or when the story is completed. Thank you for understanding!