(9) Feelings?

Hi everyone! I have 5 chapters done right now but I'm thinking to recheck them first for any mistakes, so I think chapter 8 and 9 is the only chapter I'll update for today, but I'll update more tomorrow :)) Have fun reading!

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Felix's POV:

I couldn't say anything to Hyunjin after that day, nor did I want to. I wanted to keep distance from him, to avoid any more feelings catching or you know, the awkwardness between me and him. Of course, Hyunjin tried talking to me or you know interacting, giving me stuff and offering food but I ignored it. Till now, I still have no idea why he did that. Could he be catching feelings too?... I thought to myself, feeling uncomfortable every time I think about it, I know our parents aren't going to be so glad if they knew about this.

Days have passed, even at school, his friends noticed tension in between us. Jeongin and Jisung tried asking the two of us, but we declined to answer. Every now and then, there are students either flirting, or bullying me. But Hyunjin never did anything, even if he saw it, he would just walk pass me acting like he's seen nothing. I should be glad about that, but it hurts me when he wouldn't stand up or help me. It's always his friends that stops to help me, while he just walks away. 

Hyunjin's POV:

Days passed and Felix never spoke to me, I tried making up to him or at least talking to him, but he sure didn't respond or just ignored me. I wouldn't blame him, though. I messed up. I kissed him, knowing we're stepbrothers. Why the fuck did you do that Hwang Hyunjin?!!! I would think to myself every night in bed, regretting every second of that.

Even at school, he ignored me no matter how hard I tried. But as time passes by, I know it's no use anymore, so I did the same back. He probably hates me now, I don't even know if he likes me, or if he was gay. My selfish self decided to kiss him because of my own feelings, how dumb. It really hurts me whenever he got bullied, or being flirted at, I just want to punch and rip that person's throat whenever I see them. But I can't because of Felix. I would just make things worse if I stood up, I know he doesn't want to talk to me or even face me, and I can't do anything about it. 

Narrator's POV:

It's been 2 weeks, and Hyunjin and Felix seemed to have a silent relationship the whole week. The parents, though, of course noticed it. Even if they were super busy and got home late, they figured how the two boys weren't talking to each other at all, not even for the littlest things. But the parents didn't know what happened, and would ask them in front of each other but thy would just go silent and say "Nothing." 

Until one night, Hyunjin was tired of everything. Faking his feelings to Felix, not talking with him, making his friends and parents worried, he was just annoyed by his behaviors. So he decided to go to Felix's room one night, and before he could step in, he heard Felix on phone with his blood-related brother, Bang Chan, so he decided to eavesdrop their conversation.

"Hey...Chan Hyung...Uhm, there's something I need to tell you." 

"Sure what's up Lix?" 

"Uhm..Well...y-you know how dad remarried and now I have a older stepbrother, Hyunjin?"

"Yes, I hope he didn't do anything or hurt you or else I would literally fly to Korea and kidnap his ass."

"Haha Hyung it's nothing like that...But anyways, just promise me not to tell anyone, especially our parents, alright? I'm trusting you. This is really serious. And I can't hold it to myself anymore."

"Of course Felix, I'll always be here for you. You can tell me anything and I swear I won't tell anyone."

"I think I like Hyunjin."

Hyunjin's eyes went wide hearing that, having his heart racing, but kept listening,

"You...You like your stepbrother?" 

"Yes Hyung...And we haven't been talking to each other because...uhm...well you see something interesting happened while we were in the office..."

"And that is?"

"He kissed me. On the lips. Hyunjin kissed me on the lips"

"He WHAT?!!!!??"

"Shhh Hyung be quiet!!! I know!!! It's...shocking...I never expected that...but please, don't tell anyone...Hyung I'm coming to you because I don't know what to do, or how to face Hyunjin. Hyung I'm scared. I know me and Hyunjin aren't blood related siblings but he's still my stepbrother, and it's wrong to be with your family even if they are your stepfamily. Chan please..tell me what to do, I'm really done with the things I've been keeping up. I really like Hyunjin..."

"Felix, I'm sorry you have to go through this. But, in my opinion, love is love, and you can't change your feelings if you really love them. You're lucky they're your STEP sibling, because there still can be a chance that Mrs.hwang and dad can divorce, but you shouldn't let that effect who you fall in love with, and I support you, Felix. Maybe you and him can talk things out, all right? I hope everything works out for the two of you. And I'm sure dad will, too."

"Thank you so much Chan...I will. I will talk to him, soon. I just hope our parents won't get mad...But anyway...It's probably late there, so you should sleep, it made me feel a lot better after talking to you, Hyung, thank you again."

"Of course, come to me whenever you need, alright? Goodnight Lix and good luck! (Reminds me of Felix's elimination...Ima cry😭)"

"Goodnight Chan."

Hyunjin, on the other hand, was obviously really shocked. He finally knew what Felix was feeling and felt better knowing he felt the same. Hyunjin obviously knew though, that stepbrothers aren't supposed to be together. But he didn't give a fuck. No one can control who he likes, and he knew Felix was the one. The only one. He felt Felix would be the half that completes him, and that is perfect for him. For years in High school, all the people he played, none of them made him felt the way he feels with Felix. It's like Felix meant to be in his life, and Hyunjin had to find a way to be with him, make him his. 

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•