(7) Vacation

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

A few weeks after their parents came back

"Hey kids, guess what?!" Mrs.Hwang asked in excitement and ran out from her room with Mr.Lee, "What is it mom?" Hyunjin asked while sitting on the couch, and Felix turned his head around to listen. "We're going to Paris, France this Thursday!!! Me and Mr.Lee booked 1st passenger flight tickets!" Mrs.Hwang yelled happily, "Y'all still have 1 and a half month till school starts, so we decided to go on a family vacation." Mr.Lee said, smiling, "Are you KIDDING me?! France?!! I've always wanted to go there," Felix gasped and started smiling and getting excited, "That's great. Did you guys book the hotel too?" Hyunjin asked, "Yes of course, we got the VIP and the private rooms with good view. But there's one problem, all the double-bed VIP rooms are booked, so we can only book VIP rooms with 1 king bed. Is that okay if you guys sleep in the same bed?" Mrs.Hwang explained, leaving Felix's eyes wide open, "Of course mom, he's my stepbrother after all," Hyunjin said before Felix could, and looked at him with a smirk, "Okay then it's all set!! We should start packing." Mr.Lee announced and went off to their room with Mrs.Hwang.

Thursday, 8 PM

Felix's POV:

We finally arrived at the hotel, after a 14-hour flight and a 35-minute car ride to the hotel, gosh my legs are so sore. I just want to take a shower and jump on the bed and sleep, because I couldn't fall asleep a lot on the plane. Anyway, we just finished checking in in a crowded, fancy hotel. And it really was big. The lobby was filled with gold walls and structures, a bit red and black too. The ceiling lights were glowing yellow with white crystals hanging, it was so beautiful.

Mrs.Hwang and Dad's room were beside me and Hyunjin's, so we can easily reach out. And our balcony view was GORGEOUS during the evening. We had almost a full view of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower and the city lights, it was like a dream to be here.

 We had almost a full view of Paris, including the Eiffel Tower and the city lights, it was like a dream to be here

As me and Hyunjin got in the room, I was shocked by the huge, gigantic room. It was filled with Gold and red colored Furnitures, with fancy decors. The bathroom was huge, too. We even had a small living room and a kitchen! And for the bed, it was really big. Bigger than the bed me and Hyunjin have in our own rooms, of course. It was clean and neat. Anyway, I was getting tired, so I set my suitcase in an empty spot by the corner as Hyunjin did, too. We placed our items and set everything up in the room, and both were getting ready to sleep after showering. 

The air-conditioning was cold in the room, and I forgot to bring my jackets, so I was shivering. Even the bedsheets weren't enough. "You okay?" Hyunjin suddenly asked, noticing that I was shivering a lot, "I-I'm fine.." I stuttered while wrapping myself with my arms, facing the other direction from Hyunjin. As I was about to sleep, I felt an arm sliding in from the bottom, and the other wrapping me on top. "If you're cold you should've said so. Come here." Hyunjin said and flipped me around, wrapping me in his arms and cuddling. It was actually making me warmer, and I had no choice but to keep it that way because I didn't want to catch a cold, so we cuddled for the rest of the night.

I woke up to a pair of eyes staring into mine, "you know you're actually cute" Hyunjin said as woke up, "Shut up I didn't ask." I said annoyingly while blushing, and turned my head away, he gave a soft chuckle and sat up. "Wanna order breakfast? Mom said there are private servants in our VIP membership so we can just call for food." Hyunjin asked me, and I nodded.

After the food came, I immediately sat up and headed towards the dining table, ready to eat. Just then, I felt an arm grabbing my waist and setting me on their laps, "Hyunjin what are you doing?!" I asked, feeling shy, "Shh. Eat." He said as he started eating, I tried getting out of his grip, but I couldn't. He was too strong. "Hyunjin Hyung let me go." I said in a frustrated tone, "I like it when you call me Hyung. Do it more." He replied, totally ignoring what I said, I rolled my eyes at him and kicked his legs, making him groan in pain and letting me go. I went to the bathroom, changed my clothes, and was getting out until Hyunjin said something while still sitting on the chair, "Don't do that again because it hurts me. And you know what happens when you hurt Hwang Hyunjin? I can do the same back. Or even worse, sweetie." He said with a smirk, I wasn't shocked by then knowing his personality, "Whatever..." I scoffed and the two of us went to our parent's room after eating breakfast.

Hyunjin's POV:

We started taking pictures and all of us just hung out and having fun. Me and Felix waited outside while Mom and dad went in a shop to look at the jewels, but me and Felix weren't interested so we insisted on talking a small walk. But how can I walk with Felix without teasing him?

I stopped walking, pulled Felix by his waist and trapped him with my arms to a small corner where no one could see us, "Hyunjin...what do you want now?" He asked as his freckles and cheeks started turning bright red, I leaned in closer, and our nose were inches from touching. I could see Felix's eyes turning wide, I loved it. I used my right hand's index finger and brushed Felix's lips with it, "You have the white whipped cream from the breakfast we ate this morning on your lips." I asked and backed off, smirking at him.

"Jerk! Y-you didn't have to do that!!!" He yelled at me, but I just laughed at his cuteness. We both walked back to the shop and the rest of the day was fun. We went on the Eiffel Tower, watched some street shows, walked in beautiful parks, and overall, just explored Paris. It really was a fun vacation to start off with a new family.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Hey guys! So I decided to upload about 4 chapters at a time now, and just keep the story moving. And I know I haven't been adding a lot of flirting moments but it's coming up soon😍😍