(1) Summer Break

Reminder: I'm sorry if I made any errors in spelling, grammar, or anything abt the story 😭 sorry if I update a bit late. School homework sucks...but whenever I'm free I'll be writing the next chapter :)) If you haven't noticed, I would sometimes change the published parts a bit to fit in with the rest of the story so if you see any changes it's just to fix the storyline. And none of the things I'm writing about is true. It's just how the story line goes, so don't take anything serious to their actual relationship.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Felix!!! Wake up!!! You're going to be late for your school!" Felix's dad screamed, wanting to wake Felix up. "Ughhh dad just a few more minutes...." Felix groaned, having his eyes shut still until his dad came in the room. "Felix. Today's the last day at your school, and you're moving into your stepbrother's school after summer break and me and Ms.Hwang's Marriage. So wake up and say farewell to your friends at school." Mr.Lee scolded Felix as he walked out of the bedroom. "Whatever...It's not like I have any friends in that shitty school anyways, I'm gladly happy to leave. All I get is stared from weird fan girls..." Felix quietly complained as he got out of bed to change, wearing a white DIOR top with black jeans, and sneakers to match his outfit.

As Felix walked down the stairs, towards the kitchen, he saw his dad with a nervous look. "Felix...Are you sure you're okay with our marriage? I-" Mr.Lee said as he got interrupted by Felix, "Dad, I want to see you smile. So of course, I am. I'm happy you found someone that can take care of you." Felix smiled at his father, "Thank you so much Felix. I'm so grateful to have you," Mr.Lee seemed to calm down after hearing his words, "I'll be here for you anytime dad. So we're going over to their place to meet my stepbrother, right? What was his name again?" Felix asked, looking not so excited. "Yes. That's right, we're heading to Ms.Hwang's house. Your stepbrother's name is Hwang Hyunjin. And I'm sure you guys will get along." Mr.Lee said with a happy smile, "Okay dad, well I'm gonna head off to school now, see you after." Felix waved goodbye as he ran out of the house, "Stay safe sweetie! Oh, that child. I hope he doesn't cause trouble after the marriage." Mr.Lee joked.

Hwang Hyunjin, huh? Cool name, I guess. Felix thought to himself, sitting at the back of the bus. "Can you guys stop staring? It's fucking creepy." Felix scolded the girls who turned their head just to see Felix.

"Felix...Today is your last day in Seoul High, right?" A girl asked, feeling sad. "We will miss yo-" Another girl was about to say as Felix cutted them off, "Cool. Miss me. I don't care. I'm moving to JYP high with my stepbrother when I move into their house. I don't know about him. I hope that answers the rest of your questions." Felix said without emotions and got on his air pods for txt's songs. 

Felix's POV:

School school school. Every school. This shit is boring, and I don't get why we have to wake up 6 in the fucking morning and have a 2-day weekend. Whoever created school is dumb for this rule, I kept thinking to myself as the teacher approached me, making me snap out of dozing off, 

"Ahem Lee Felix. What's the answer to question 13?" The teacher asked, knowing I wasn't paying attention.

 "Uhm...145?" I made up a number, already predicting what the teacher is gonna say to me.

 "Felix. I know it's your last day here but that doesn't mean you just relax and doze off. No that is not the answer. Pay attention to the lesson." The teacher scolded me, but I didn't care and gave her an eye roll which she probably saw.