(6) Party

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Felix's POV:

It was already 11:30 PM and they were still downstairs, being as loud as they can. I was extremely bored because I had nothing to do and I can't sleep because of how loud they were, so I decided to go down and join them.

"..Hi" I quietly said and sat on an empty spot in the living room, everyone turned their eyes towards me, "Hi! Felix right?" Yang Jeongin asked and smiled, "We've heard about you from Hyunjin, anyway I'll introduce us to you." Lee Know said, "I'm Lee Know, but you can call me Minho. That squirrel looking person is Han Jisung, we call him Jisung but he goes by Han or Jisung, that buff man is Changbin, the two over there is Seungmin and Jeongin, youngest one above us, and of course Hyunjin." Minho said, pointing to everyone in the room. They soon told me about ages and all that, and it was quick to find out I was only older than Seungmin and Jeongin, while the the others were older than me including Hyunjin, who was 6 months older. 

"Anyway wanna join us? We're about to play truth or dare." Changbin asked me,

"Sure..." I said shyly, and Jeongin came and sat next to me, "Don't worry hyung we're not mean like Hyunjin, don't be nervous." Jeongin said and put his hands on my shoulders, and I felt Hyunjin glaring at us, he did not look happy.

We played a few rounds until Changbin called on my name, "Felix truth or dare?" he asked with  a warm smile, I don't think they'll give me any dares that would make me uncomfortable, and they looked a lot nicer than Hyunjin, so I chose dare. 

"Hm okay. I dare you to kiss Jeongin somewhere on the face." 

I was shocked that he asked me to do such a thing, and I got uncomfortable as I gulped, which they saw. "Changbin I don't think he wants to do it, choose something else." Minho said, "Well he chose dare after all...And it's what I chose for him to do." Changbin said, and started giggling. That's when I saw Hyunjin's face turned mad red. "Changbin what the fuck? He literally just got here, and who would kiss someone they barely know? on the FACE? He is not doing it without my permission. Choose another dare or Felix is not playing." Hyunjin coldly said to Changbin, Changbin sure looked scared whenever that phase of Hyunjin came out, and I was glad he did. Even if Hyunjin seemed scary at that time, he was trying to protect me, so Changbin nodded and apologized. And it was 2 AM that they finally left the house, and I was getting sleepy. Me and Hyunjin both went to our rooms and slept.

The Next day

"Felix wake up." I heard a cold voice, Hyunjin. "What? It's only 7 AM...I don't want to wake up so early on our summer break." I said, still having my eyes closed, "Go make breakfast for me" He said, staring at me, "Hell no! How do you live without knowing how to cook? Do it yourself. Or go ask the chef, you guys have 3 cooks here." I said and covered myself with the bedsheets, but Hyunjin yanked the bed sheet and carried me downstairs, "They're off work today, and I want YOU to make it for me." He stared into my eyes before dropping me, "Or else I'm gonna drop you inside the pool." "Okay fine! God you're so annoying." I yelled as he put me down and whispered into my ears, "Don't yell or complain at me darling. When I ask you to do something, do it. And I really will drop you in the pool. Everything every word I say is true." 

I started making pancakes, and set some fruits on top. "Here. If you need anything I'll be in the living room." I said, trying to be nice to him so he won't do anything stupid. "Thank you kitty" He said, making me turn around, "And don't call me that." I spoke in a serious tone, he just gave a small laugh and ate his breakfast. God what am I gonna do with him?

A few hours later, Hyunjin had to head out to the company for some things to manage and won't be back till about one and a half hour later, which I was glad about so I don't have to see his annoying face again. I walked around the huge mansion, exploring it. And it was so big I almost couldn't find my room until a servant helped me. I soon figured that there were servants and maids inside the house, bodyguards, cooks, and drivers for them. But they lived in another house beside our mansion that was only for people who works for us, and that house was already so huge just for the maids and everyone that served us. Wow, I was living the best life now. 

As I was exploring, I spotted a huge room, and went in. It looked like Hyunjin's office, and it was. His office looked neat and everything looked so organized, and he even had a view from his huge window panel as a wall. I was surprised to see how big it was, until someone came in. "What are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked as I turned around, "Sorry I was just exploring." "Well ask the servants to tour you next time, my office isn't a place for you." He said and glared at me, I took a deep gulp and was about to walk out when he pulled my waist, "Did you miss me?" He asked, staring in my eyes, "N-no...why would I? And why are you back so early anyway?" I asked, trying to avoid eye contact, "They got the job done faster than I expected so I decided to come back." Hyunjin replied, still holding onto me, I pushed his arms away and walked out of the office, hearing his giggle made me flustered. 

The cook made us delicious food for dinner, and us two didn't talk at all at the dining table. I quickly ate my food and went to shower. But in the middle of showering, I heard someone laughing, I turned my head and saw Hyunjin in front of the glass panel for the shower stall and staring at me, 

"ACK!!! HYUNJIN WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" I yelled loudly, getting a towel and covering myself, he starterd walking closer and I just took a few steps back. "Just because we're brothers now doesn't mean you can just come in my bathroom and watch me shower! Get out you pervert!" I screamed at him, but he just chuckled, "It's funny how you still didn't realize that you're using MY bathroom. Look around." He said, and when it hit me, he was right. It wasn't my bathroom, it was his. I felt awkward and just apologized quickly and ran off with my clothes in my hands to my bathroom.

Ughhh Felix what the hell were you doing not checking which bathroom you're in!! I thought to myself, and I even yelled at him saying it was MINE... 

I quietly got out of my room, knocked on Hyunjin's room door as he opened up, "Sorry for going in your bathroom I wasn't thinking right and sorry I yelled at you" I quickly apologized and ran back to my room, seeing Hyunjin smirking and chuckling.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•