(13) Jealousy

NOTE !! 

So before we start I'm just gonna say I haven't reread the chapters yet so I'm sorry if I made mistakes 😭 I just read another skz ship story and suddenly got some ideas and motivations for a Seungin (Seungmin x Jeongin) story, so I'll also be writing a new one while continuing the Hyunlix one rn! I'll be working on 2 books so I'm sorry for any late updates. And if you're thinking, "Why don't finish this one (Hyunlix) first?" It's because I get motivations at a certain time and it disappears when I try to write it at another time 😭 So yeah, anyways enjoy reading!

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

If Felix didn't stop Hyunjin from beating up Suho, Hyunjin would've broken his leg. But at that moment, Hyunjin totally forgot how sensitive Felix was. But why did Felix flirted back knowing I was there? Did he try to make me jealous?  Hyunjin thought to himself. Sometimes I wish Felix would just be himself, and ignore what others think. He's too focused on other people and what they think that he can throw away his actual life to fulfill other people's thoughts about him. And I'm making it my goal to get his real self back and make him fall for me. Hyunjin said to himself in his mind. Hyunjin made sure to protect Felix at all costs, and keep him from anyone that tried hurting him. 

Felix's POV:

I was feeling better after Suho visited me at our 3rd period, telling me he was alright and apologized. Thank God Hyunjin wasn't there, or he could've started shit. "Sorry for causing trouble...I already have a girlfriend, I just did it to tease you but I didn't expect that you would do it back. I guess I did go over. Please don't tell anyone though...especially my girlfriend...I always tease new students as a joke so please don-" Suho apologized, feeling guilty, but I interrupted him, "It's all right. I won't tell anyone. I'm used to it anyway, I either get flirted at or bullied so it's all good." I said, "But seriously though, Felix, why is Hyunjin just so overprotective?" He suddenly asked, and I froze. I didn't want to tell anyone about us, so I made up an excuse. "Uhm I don't know...maybe because I'm his only sibling?...." "Hmm okay makes sense, you're lucky to have someone that cares so much about you. Anyway have a nice rest of the day, again sorry for the trouble. I have to get to class now, see you around." He said and went to his class, I guess Suho wasn't so bad.

During lunch, a girl came to my table and started flirting with Hyunjin, who was about to sit down after getting his lunch but stood there to talk with the girl, that did not make me very happy. "Felix hyung you good?" Seungmin asked as he saw my face, looking angry and staring the two of them. I was though, that pick-me girl was being an asshole. But I didn't want to make a scene so I just kept eating, until that girl "accidentally" tripped and fell on Hyunjin, making Hyunjin catch her as she leaned onto Hyunjin, "Sorry Hyung! I slipped...I'm really clumsy haha..." She said, "It's alright hottie." Hyunjin said, giving me a glance and smirking, I knew he did it on purpose. Revenge, huh? Idiot. 

I ignored him for the rest of the day even though he tried talking to me, I was mad at what he did. "Felixxxx I'm sorry, okay? Stop ignoring your Hyung" Hyunjin whined as we walked since our driver was sick these days. But Hyunjin wanted to go somewhere else, a new restaurant that people said was good, "I'm not forgiving you. You even beat up Suho." I said, trying to find a excuse of me mad not because he flirted with the girl but because he hurt somebody, Hyunjin just smirked and said, "Look who's jealous. I know it's because of the girl earlier, right?" He asked, chuckling, I blushed a bit and ignored him, but then he pulled my wrist and held on my hand the whole walk to the house.

"Hyunjin let me go." I said, trying to sound serious, but he just laughed it off. "Nope. Not until you properly speak to me and forgive me, jealous kitty." He said, sliding his hand from my wrist to my hand and interlocking it with mine, making me flustered. "Stop being lovey doveys" I heard from someone behind us, Beomgyu and Soyeon! 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, my face immediately lit up. 

"We're going to that new restaurant around the corner since a lot of people suggested it to us, and we decided to to go just to bump into you lovey doveys" Soyeon said, giggling with Beomgyu, "He's my stepbrother and y'all know that. So stop calling us lovey dov-" I said as Hyunjin interrupted me, "Oh that's awesome, we're going there too! Let's go together." he said, smiling and still holding onto me, and the four of us went to eat together.

After eating

"Bye guys!! I'll text you guys later" I said farewell to Beomgyu and Soyeon as they went back to their house, leaving me and Hyunjin alone now. "It's 7:30 PM already...Let's walk back" Hyunjin said, checking his watch, "O-oh...Can't we call an uber?...It's dark..." I said, feeling scared, I don't usually walk in the dark nor do I want to, it's just scary. "Are you scared? Aww how cute" Hyunjin said, laughing, "No! I'm...not scared!...Fine we'll walk home." I said, trying to prove to him that I'm not a baby that's scared of the dark. But I really was.

Hyunjin's POV:

During the walk, Felix was holding onto me tightly the whole time, I can tell he was scared. "Lixie can you let go for a bit so I can check my watch?" I asked Felix as he suddenly jumped away from me, cute, he probably didn't even realize he was holding onto me. "Sorry..." He said, blushing a bit and having his head down, "Why are you sorry? Keep holding onto me. I like it." I said, pulling him by the waist to me, I patted his small head and we just kept walking until we reached home. 

"Hey Felix, I have a question." I asked him as it came to my mind, he nodded and waited for what I was going to ask. "Were you jealous? I want you to be honest. Tell me the truth." I asked in a serious tone, and Felix took a deep gulp and replied, 

"N-no I told you it was something else!!" 

"Oh so you like that boy now?"

"What? Of course not. But I did feel bad for him!"

"Well either way, so you're fine with me if I date the girl?"

"No!"

"Why not? Are you Jealous?"

"Hwang Hyunjin! You know what fine I was! So what? Don't act surprised...You know my feelings! And I won't let you date anyone other than m-" Felix suddenly spoke out and stopped as he realized what he was saying,

"Other than who?" I asked, knowing the answer already, he shyly covered his face with his small hands and yelled at me, "Ughh Hwang Hyunjin why do you always make me say these things out!" 

"Well I didn't make you do anything, I just asked you a simple question. It was your heart that made you express your feelings to me." I said,

"Just admit it, I know you want to be with me."

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•