62- Death.

Eclipse just sat in their room. Traumatized again. Then decided to get in the vents and Full Moon followed. Eclipse went near sun and moons room before peeking their head in the room.

"HOLA BIT- . . . Oh their asleep."
"Pfft-"
"I- Dont laugh! We are gonna draw stuff on their faces bc their horny fuckers."

Eclipse got out of the vent and Full Moon followed. Eclipse grabbed a sticker and put it on sun.

"This is all I have."
"You have just one sticker-?"
"Yeah."
"Thats just sad-"
"Pain- ANYWAY"

Eclipse spawned a few markers and started doodling on them. Full Moon looked around the room and watched. Then solstice came in and Full Moon noticed them and picked them up. Solstice giggled and hugged him. Full Moon smiled softly and held them close. Eclipse noticed and smiled.

"Adorable-"
"I- . . . Shush clipsie.
"Clipsie?"
"Eh. Just a nickname I thought for ya."
"Pfft- its nice. ."

Full Moon grabbed Eclipses hand and gently kissed it. Then walked over to a chair and pulled eclipse on his lap while solstice just held on to full moon. Then Full Moon and Eclipse made out lightly for a second before Solstice smacked Eclipse-

"Eek- . . . Solstice- bad-"
"Bah!"
"I- you did not just call me a horny gay spider-"
"I- what-"
"Idk man I speak solstice idk about you."

Full Moon just gave Solstice headpats and solstice glowed a bit. Then Sun woke up and Eclipse decided to continue to make out with Full Moon not realizing Sun was awake.

S: "Eclipse- Did you seriously come in here just to make out with him-?"

Eclipse pulled away and looked at sun.

"You were awake?-"

Sun nodded and Eclipse was a bit embarrassed. Full Moon just held both Eclipse and Solstice close.

"Well. We will be going now. I wanna have some time alone with Eclipse~"
"Well then- I'll be taking Solstice then- and dont break Eclipse please-"
"No promises."
"Oh god."

Full Moon gave Solstice to Sun and Picked up Eclipse then walked out.

They got to their room and Full Moon pinned Eclipse to the wall and gently bit and kissed their neck.

Back with Sun and Moon

Sun looked over at moon and realized there were stickers and a few drawings on his face. Sun added a gay sticker on him and then got in his arms, while holding Solstice close. They stayed like that for a while and Moon soon woke up and kissed one of suns sunrays.

"Morning love~ How are you?"
"Oh im good! How'd you sleep?"
"I slept good. ."

Moon hugged sun tightly and snuggled them. He was comfy and happy being around Sun.