61 - smut part dos

Send help.//

Sun pulled Moon closer and kissed him, Moon kept thrusting and squeezed his thigh bc gayness, Sun gasped a little and Moon slid his tongue in suns mouth, lightly making out with him.

"Mhh~ Moony~" Sun moaned

Moon sped up and thrusted even faster and rougher. Sun looked away and started tearing up from the pleasure, drooling. He hugged Moon tightly, clawing at his back a little while Moon bit his neck and left love bites on his neck and shoulders.

"O-oh goddd~ Moony!~ H-HarDEr!!~" Sun moaned out, whining.
"Beg for it, slut~" Moon said, slowing down a bit.
"W-wai- Stop for a second. ."

Moon pulled out and Sun sat up and turned around then got on his knees and hugged a pillow.

"N-now you can continue- Please?~ You can do whatever you want to me~"

Moon. Being the gay horny fucker he is, grabbed Suns waist and thrusted into him quickly, making Sun shake a little. He bit down on one of Suns sunrays and thrusted faster, growling.

"My good slut~ Such a whore~ Taking my cock so well~ I bet you just love the feeling of my cock being buried deep in you~"

Sun whimpered and buried his face in a pillow, flustered. Sun drooled and started crying from the pleasure Moon gave him. Sun panted and looked at the door realizing Eclipse had opened it a little, then got embarrassed and Eclipse just shut the door. Sun decided to ignore it and looked at Moon who was leaving marks on his sunrays.

"Moonnyyy!~ I-im close~ P-pleAse dont stOp!~ O-oh stars!~"

Sun shook even more, and eventually he came, Moon pulled out and sat down then slammed Sun down on his dick. Making Sun moan loudly. Sun hugged him tightly and made out with him while riding him. Shortly after Moon started licking and biting his neck, while sun kept riding him. Then sun felt Moons cum fill him up, he stopped riding him and just sat there on his lap, tired.

"Tired?" Moon asked while kissing his neck.
"Mhhh- Mhm. . ." Sun said, whimpering.

Moon pulled out and cum dripped down suns thighs. Sun let out a soft whine before Moon set him down on the bed and pulled his outfit off before getting up and getting him some shorts and a hoodie then handed it to Sun. Sun took the clothes and got changed into them then kissed Moon on the cheek.

"That was amazing~ I love you Moony~" Sun said
"I love you too Sunshine~" Moon said then cuddled Sun and said. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ." before kissing him again.

Sun smiled and closed his eyes before drifting off to sleep and Moon did too. They cuddled together the whole night. <3