40

For the people talking it will have something like this:  Sun: Hello!
For thinking: Sun: Hello!
For Whisper: Roxy: "I am the best"

Story Contains:
Smut (Will put warning)
Ships
fluff
Swearing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cred ideas:  Gl1tt3rGlu3

Eclipse: "We shall fly Solstice!"

Solstice: "Fly?"

Eclipse grabbed Solstice and ran to the sky stage. When he got up there he put Solstice down and looked for a harness. Solstice was crawling around not looking infront of her. She slipped off and Eclipse noticed. Then ran to the edge of the sky stage.

Eclipse: "PAPA, DAD!"

Eclipse jumped off without the harness and tried to grab her. Sundrop and Moondrop came running. Sun caught Solstice and Moon caught Eclipse.

Eclipse: What did I do.. Solstice could have been damaged badly..

Moon grabbed Eclipse by the hand and pulled him. Eclipse tried getting out but Moon pulled him into a hug.

Eclipse: "Huh..?"

Moon: "Eclipse you could have been damaged badly! Don't ever do that again.."

Eclipse: "I won't dad.. But Solstice..!"

Moon: "You scared me... One of your sunrays are broken!"

Sun walked to them with Solstice in his arms.

Sun: "Eclipse.."

Eclipse: "Yes papa..?"

Solstice: "Eclipse!"

Solstice tried to get out of Sun's arms and went to Eclipse hugging him. Eclipse held her and looked up at Sun.

Sun: "You did something really dangerous.. Please be careful.."

Moon hugged Eclipse and Solstice again and Sun joined in. Then the daycare doors opened. A person walked in.

???: "Oh- You must be Sundrop and Moondrop.. But who are those two?"