53. Smut.

For the people talking it will have something like this: Sun: Hello!
For thinking: Sun: Hello!
For Whisper: Roxy: "I am the best"

Story Contains:
Smut (Will put warning)
Ships
fluff
Swearing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go see whydoievenbother- Sunxmoon story is very noice. Plus they are epik so yeah-//

Eclipse's POV:
After Papa sang me the same song I felt better. . Then I saw Dad jumping down from the sky stage. He hugged Papa and I kind of just stared at him. I felt like I was going to cry again. . No no I can't. I can't look weak. . I got up and started running to a corner of one of the play structures. And I started to cry.

Sundrop's POV:
Eclipse ran away and I was wondering why until Moon bit my neck.

"Moon!"
"What? Its been 2 weeks. . I really can't?"
"Yeah but. . Whats with Eclipse?"
"I'm not sure. ."
"Well. . Can I check?"
"Yeah"

I grabbed Moons hand and ran to where Eclipse was and he was crying. . He didn't realized we were there. I got closer and he looked away when he saw Moon. What happened. . ?

"Eclipse are you okay?"
Eclipse: "Y-yeah I'm- *sniff* I'm fine."
Moon: "Eclipse, no you're not. What's wrong?"
Eclipse: "Is Solstice your favorite. . ?"
Moon: "Eclipse- I dont have a favorite."

I feel thats a lie but okay- What the heck happened when I was gone?

Eclipse: "Then why would you sing a song to Solstice but not to me?"
Moon: "I dont usually sing plus I didn't think the music box would work. . Come here."

Eclipse got a bit closer and hugged Moon.

Eclipse: "I'm sorry. . I just- I don't know why. ."
Moon: "It's okay. ."

Eclipse fell asleep on Moon. They seemed adorable like that so I took a picture. Moon then carried Eclipse to the room and put him on the bed.

Moon: "Poor Eclipse. . I didn't think he'd take it that way. ."
"Mhm. . Can we go to our room. . ?"
Moon: "Of course."

Moon then picked me up and carried me to our room. He pinned me to the wall and started to make out with me.

"Moon- Wait- I have a question. ."
Moon: "Really? I have a couple of questions myself. What's your question?"
"What happened when I was gone?"
Moon: "Well not much, we got new people. . And yeah."

(SMUT STARTS HERE)

Moon then pinned me down to the bed making me blush a bit.

"What are you doing?-"
Moon: "Dont worry~ You'll enjoy it~"

He pulled my pants down and began thrusting in me gently.

Reader's POV:

"Mmm. . Why gentlyy~" Sun said. "It's a game. I'm going to ask you questions and if you answer honestly I will go rougher or faster. But if you lie then I'll go gently or slower." Moon said. "Ngh~ Okay then. ." Sun said looking away from Moon.

"First question. . Do you draw. . Naughty. . Things?~" Moon asked making Sun flustered. "Ah- Yeah. . Sometimes I do. ." Sun answered as Moon went a bit rougher and faster. "Good~ Question 2. . Are you the reason Stace is gone?" Moon asked. Sun didn't know what to say. "Haah~ W-well I wish- Ahh~ But no. ." Sun replied as Moon went a bit rougher. "You're doing good~ 1 more question. Do you get jealous when I'm with someone else?~"  Moon asked.

"HAah!~ N-no. NgH!~" Sun replied looking away from Moon. "Why did you lie?~" Moon asked slowing down a bit. "Why would you ask if you already know? A-ahh!~" Sun said. "To see if your honest and if you trust me." Moon replied. "Fine. . Haah!~ Sometimes I do. . Ngh!~" Sun said. "Good boy~" Moon asked thrusting a bit faster. "M-moonyy. . Fasterr~ Pleasee~" Sun said as Moon thrusted much rougher and faster. "A-AaH!~ feels so g-good. ."

Moondrop's POV:

Sun hugged me tight and wrapped his legs around me. He's so lovely. Wait-  Eclipse might hear him- "Sunny, do you think you can stay quiet?" I asked slowing down a bit. "Haah!~ W-well I can try. . Ngh!~ Just go faster again pleasee" Sun said. I covered his mouth and began thrusting faster. "MMmm!~" Sun started to tear up and I stopped. "Am I hurting you?!" I asked. "It just felt good. . Don't worry. ." Sun said giving me a kiss.

I continued to thrust into him roughly. Sun grabbed a pillow and buried his face in it. "Dont hide your lovely face~" I said trying to pull the pillow off. He didn't let go of the pillow. "F-fuck~ M-moony~ I'm close. ." Sun said finally letting go of the pillow and hugged me tightly. I came inside of him as Sun came on both of our chests.

I kissed him and covered both of us with a blanket, cuddling with Sun. "You missed me a lot didn't you. ." Sun said. "Of course. I didn't get to see you for a while and only got to see you once. ." I responded. He kissed me and got comfy. "I love you Moony. ." "I love you too Starlight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BONUS:

Eclipse's POV: I woke up to the sounds of moans. Send help. I got up and ran out the daycare to find Gregory and sadly I did not, when I got back to the daycare I saw Gregory on the floor of my room dying. So Iaid down and joined him. We both died for a while and fell asleep.