Chapter 3 : Meeting Stanger

5 years ago

Aakriti pov

I was too stunned to utter any word . I was just sitting on the floor looking at mess that was already created.

Before my brain could register surrounding that person bend and grabbed all documents and kept them neatly inside the file .

Finally I was on my feet after making fool of myself . He handed me the file and said

" Are you okay ? Did you get hurt ? " He asked .

Still like dump I was unable to utter any word like his language is foreign to me
And I am unable to interpret.

After seconds, by not getting any response his eyebrows gets furrowed and his expression changed into confusion .

He was about turn when my vocal cords finally decide to take action .

" Uh ...yeah ...yeah.... Thank you ....! " I muttered softly while looking at him .

He is really handsome like model . I never
Knew that such person exist in real . I thought their existence was limited to stories and magzine covers .

I scold my self internally for being so dense ....oh god Aakriti ..

He gave me the small nod . And he was about to say something and then voice interrupted us . The guy with normal height and fair tone started to walk towards us .

" Hey Bro , I was looking for you in the entire collage . Where the fuck you were ? Don't tell me, you keep your mobile on silent mode again !"

He said while glaring at his broo .

" No Rohit , The principal sir called me . They just wanted to know my opinion regarding the upcoming events ...." He said .

They both gets engrossed in conversation .

I just stared at them for few seconds then suddenly realisation hit me that I am gawking at them like howl .

Without uttering anything I turned my heel towards the office .

While taking the left turn, l looked back and saw both of them were talking and walking in opposite directions while laughing .

The sound of their voices were echoing in empty hallway . I turned and move towards my destination .

Finally after an hour , I had submitted all my documents and also filled the form regarding the scholarship.

They handed me the schedule card and told me that could attend my lecture from tomorrow .

...... I was excited like really excited . I finally got addmission here the surrounding is good and I also heard teaching staff is great here .

Now i just need a good part time job that it . My life is going to set and finally will able to come on the tracks . ...... I thought to myself .

I roamed here and there for getting job that will fit my schedule . And finally after many rejection I got job in coffee shop . They told me I will get paid for per hour work .

I thought that really good . I will able to make more money on weekends and my weekdays study schedule will not get disturbed .

I rented the small room which was on the walking distance from my college . The room was really spacious .

The renter was Miss Archna Madam. She was sweet yet quite strict. I could feel that aura . She was talking to me nicely but I could feel the sternness behind her voice .

After all the bunch of events , my back hit the soft bed and due to exhaustion my eyelids started to feel heavy but before sleep envelop me the beautiful face appeared in front of me .

The small smile formed on my lips remembering the moment .

Oh God ...thats pathetic .....

Really Aakriti ...you are smiling on that few seconds of eye contact with that stranger .......

Your single life literally suck madam ......

My internal voice mockked me and I just chukled in my sleep . Knowing the tiny percent of truth may be in the sentence .

I finally drifted to the sleep engulfing in the arms of dreamland .

___________

Hey reader's ,

Did you like the meeting of our main leads ? Plz tell me about it .

I really hope you like this chapter ... In the next few days I will tell you about my updating schedule so stay tuned for upcoming chapter they are going to full with twist and turns and romance

Please vote and comment....
And leave any suggestions ...

See you soon
Byeee....

---------------------------