Chapter 2 : Hint

Aakriti's Pov

I was tapping my foot . I was already finished by two cups of americano and ordered one more cup of americano .

Suddenly I heard the sound bell ringing at the door of coffee shop indicating someone has entered the caffe.

Next moment , I meet the brown color eyes staring at me . I could feel the amount of surprise glittering in his eyes.

"Hey Aakriti, , How are you doing girl ?" he asked while engulfing me in the hug .

" I am fine " I said and smiled at him while taking respective sits across each other and he ordered himself a cup of Black coffee .

" I was really surprised when I got call from you . It was really unexpected . Since that accident you completely broke contact with us ." he said sounding quiet disappointed .

I am also disappointed on myself . I just ran like a coward . Yes , I was literally a looser and most pathetic person you will find on this earth .

" I am really sorry , I was really out my mind at that time . "

I said

. " I wanted to meet you just to show you this....."

I said and extend my hand to show him the image and explain him the reason for my arrival .

In few minutes , I explained him everything I had in my mind from last few days .

" But from where did you get this ?
He asked the confusion written all over his face .

" My friend Mina she is traveller . She went to Lonavla last month . I saw this on one of her videos in Lonavala ."

" I think with this information maybe we will able to find real culprit . " I whispered try to sound more convinced .

" I think we should told this to Aryan . He will get really mad if he will found out later . I guess we should tell him everything an involve him in this plan " he uttered sounding confident .

Hearing his name I just don't know how to respond to it . I just nodded to him feeling quiet weird .

" But that bastard is not replying my text as well as ignoring my calls . That moron just stop coming into any gathering anymore . He just turn into complete workholics jerk . "

He said with frustration and I signed knowing the exact reason of his antisocial behavior .

After few moments...

" Guess what I have amazing plan to make him come here right now . Just wait and watch . "

Rohit said with evil smile spread on his lips .

_______________________________

****5 years ago ( In Mumbai )*****

I was really tired after the 16 hours but I really did not have any time to get rest because I had to find place to live before it gets dark .

Taking an deep breath , I started my journey for my night stay .

After  four hour ,  I was finally able to find decent room with my small budget .

Taking my clothes from suitcase , I get changed and just get down on the bed covering my self with blanket .

Tomorrow , I have to go to the collage for admission .

I was so happy for my new collage .

I was transferred student . I really wanted to study in big city with quality education and also with higher chances of jobs .

This time I was sure to give my best in academics and also to make new friend and the memories  .

I grew up in orphanage in Jaipur . In  teenage I used to do all my work alone . I never had any friends .

There was just my one buddy called tommy .

we used to play on the weekends and also on the evening . He was my most loving pet . I missed him . I lost him 2 years ago due to accident .

Next Day

I get prepared early . All my documents related to the admission were ready file .

I was really happy that I finally got scholarship . It will be hugs help in my financial condition .

I had my saving but they will only help me next 2 -3 months . I had to find job as soon as possible .

With new determination , I stepped towards the entrance of collage .

There were the big buildings divided into the various block according to department .

Taking the whole view , I started to walk but suddenly my right shoulder hit something hard .

Next thing, I know my all documents were scattered on the ground and my knees kissed the hard floor .

I hissed when the shot of pain run through my body .

" Hey , Are you okay ?" 

I heard voice coming from the shadow of person standing in front of me .

I finally looked up to see the person who is responsible for my condition . My breath gets hitched when I meet those beautiful brown eyes .

They were so deep like dark well . That beautiful eyes had the outline of dark think eyelashes .

It is naturally possible for men to have such beautiful long eyelashes . I just wondered .

__________

Please vote comments and share