chapter 20

Past

Aryan pov 

I groaned in my sleep .  My head was paining like hell .  I pushed my self out of the bed towards the bathroom .

I was drying my hair in front of the mirror . Yesterday's flashbacks came infront of mine .

This was first time , we fought like this  . I really don't understand  why she got angry over such small thing .

The  sudden knock made me come out of my thoughts .  

 "Aryan  baba , Madam is asking for you at table  ."

"Tell her . I am coming . " I said and grabbed my clothes . 

Unlocking my phone ,  I saw several messages from vikrant  and  Aakriti  . Not feeling like to reply to them ,  I just left them unseen . 

" This is for you dear . Its really good for hangover .  " mom said and slide the full glass towards me . I smiled at her and muttered small thank you .

 "  I am really sorry dad . Yesterday , I forgot to meet you after party "

"Its fine son . We can work on that project later at night . "

Father said to me and divert his attention to newspaper.

 " No , Lets work on the project after the breakfast . I don't feel like going to college anyway ."   

I said to my father  and took the bite of omelet  .

After more than 2 hours , we were still sitting inside the  study room . We are going to expand our franchise in different fields .

We decided to build new high class hotels around the country which will be in list one of the most beautiful and lavish hotels in the  whole world . There will some beaches outside the country as well .

We were done with all the paper work that need to be done ...All the expenditure , revenue and limitations already considered .

I rest my back towards the chair and signed in tiredness .

" What happened son ? You look like somewhat lost since the morning . " My dad asked me .

I looked at him and said

" Nothing dad . I was just thinking that no matter what we say , what we do , how hard we try .  They never go the way we want to ."

Dad smiled slightly and give me light squeeze  on shoulder and said ...

" If  things are not happening the way you want , then stop pushing them so hard ,just give them rest . Don't rush into  it to make it happen . Divert your attention to something else  for time and .....then just surprisingly that thing will come to you willingly ... Sometimes ignorance is best ...”

I slowly took his words inside and the idea popped into my mind ....

"You are right  Dad ..Now i know what to do exactly " I said and smile cover my face ..

..........................

Aakriti pov 

we were sitting near the window sit of cafe . I was telling him about the important topics that must get covered in project  .

I looked at him and he was busy  looking around the cafe .

" Madddy , we have to add ....." I told him gaining his attention .

" Are you not from Mumbai ? " he asked me suddenly  while staring at me intensely.

 "No "

"Hmm . Thats why you choose such a cheap place to meet ".