24 | Sit On It

Nothing cures depression like tits in your face

The stripper shakes her chest an inch from my nose. I grip my cash, wishing I could grip her instead. She tugs on the side of her g-string. My fingers drag over her mound when I tuck the bill into it. "Thank you," she says and slowly climbs off me. I hate to see her go but . . . you get it.

Vegas is always lit, but it's hard for me to stay present when my mind's going in circles about what's happening at home. I can't know anything for certain unless she tells me or I go find out for myself. It gave me more of a reason to leave my phone in the room and make the absolute most of this trip.

Ryan looks like a virgin at an orgy. His eyes are a mile wide, his face red as a beet. He stares at every girl who walks by and looks flustered each time one stops for him. I constantly find myself wondering if he saved himself for his wedding night.

I smack the back of my hand against his chest. "Bro! Loosen up, this is supposed to be your night!" I yell over the music.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! What's up with you?"

"Nothing! Well . . ." He stares at me for a moment too long, his face twisted up like someone told him his dog in middle school didn't actually run away. "Do you think I'm doing the right thing?" he asks.

I roll my eyes. "It's a strip club, not a brothel. Here," I hand him my cup, "drink this. It'll help."

He takes it with a nod. The first sip makes him grimace. A good sign.

Beside us, Brett is getting his life, blowing all his money, and getting us the attention of half the girls in the club. I'd take advantage of that if I wasn't counting down my last fifty dollars.

I throw back my beer and glance over at Teagan who is going up for the strippers the way she always does. She moves her little body to the beat, tossing cash onto a stripper's ass as she twerks in front of her. My tongue traces the rim of my bottle while I stare. The stripper turns around and climbs onto Tegan's lap, saying something that makes Teagan give that shut up and fuck me smile. Flipping her hair over her shoulder, she slides one of her hands over Teagan's breast and gives it a squeeze. Girls always get to have more fun in here.

Teags puts a bill between her teeth, the fold down the middle brings the stripper's lips just an inch from hers when she takes it. The evil smirk on her face afterward makes me smile. She's wild.

It's fucking hot.

"Heath!" I look at Ritchie, who has two girls in his arms. "Come get a dance with me."

"Uh . . . Are you paying?"

He punches my arm. "Yes, cheap ass. Come on!"

. . .

The private room is quieter and calmer than the chaos of the main floor. The bouncer in the corner watches us like hawks. It's uncomfortable, but it's not enough to keep my dick down.