FILE R-05 [MISSION 5]: Noise Level High One - Warped

Hydro can see his young self and Allen. Bonding into the ship. Hydro cried and smiled, but after closing his eyes. It was a dream... It is still 2022 but he was in another world. A World where is Cheerful, filled with joy, expanded buildings and spaces, rainbows everywhere. But sadly in another world his young self died. But Hydro can't go back to 2033 as he wants to make it done. Suddenly, he woke up at the cliff with light green and smooth textures. His classmates woke him up.

KATE
(Inaudible) Zed. Hey Zed! Zed!!

Hydro can see his 6 classmates which they used to be the same class in the past. Hydro's hair originally turned red. He still has his Jacket but his shirt was changed to Adidas. His Amulet was still on his neck and his shoes were different. Even his glasses. He has 2 new different bracelets. His backpack was on the left side.

A/N: Here's the appearance for example :skull:

And the backpack

Keeback futurstic backpack lol

Keeback futurstic backpack lol. Anyways lets continue.

Hydro feels frustrated. His appearance changed.
Now meet his classmates. Hazel, Hubert, Kate, Shimeah, Trisline, and Davy. Him and his classmates were started since August 2022. This is where the same Hydro died. Same age. But this time the world is just cheerful and Hydro is "alive" in another world. The Cheerful and Joyful world didn't make his parents abusive, and friends that doesn't give a dang on him.

KATE
(Clear Voice) Zed! Wake up!

Hydro clearly woke up.

HYDRO

Is this... Hazel, Hubert, Kate, Shimeah, Trisline, and Davy? Where am I? Where's the Paradox Prism?

DAVY
Come on man quit playing. Where are you been?

HYDRO
Where have I been?

KATE
The News said you just died on a Shipwreck but one of your family survived. I thought you were day. How many days is it?