Prologue: Before it happened...

988 Years Ago

A Council announced that there is terrible news that happened 9 Months Ago, where Kurui finally killed Mundus, deceased, and also him, dead. As a Man with an Holy Armor, wants to announce something in front of the council.

THE HELL COUNCIL - GABRIEL

GABRIEL
9 months ago... the Slayer and his brother, Kurui and Okuro, turned against his demon brethren and took up his sword for the sake of mankind. Defeated Mundus for his sake, sacrificing his life from his killed brother, impaled. Because of how things happened when Mundus causes trouble. If the events of that terrible time were to reoccur, the fusing of both demon, angel, human, Maykr, we, weak humans, would have no means by which to oppose our submission. And so I ask you to unite! And pray that even if such a dark time of chaos were to revisit us, our gracious Savior would shelter us from the storm. Let us pray!

Everyone prayed from what Gabriel said, but... Gabriel realizes his arm is glowing. He looks up in alarm, and at that moment, the Cyborg bursts through the stained glass roof to land in front of Gabriel, And it's a terrifying machine-traveled time.

THE BLOODTHIRSTY MACHINE - V1

As the Robot turns around with his angry expression, by shooting his automatic cyborg gun at the back in the air, everyone starts to panic. The guards draw their swords and rush toward him.

GABRIEL
What the-...

???
YOUR HOLINESS!

The Guards starts to sheathe their swords, after approaching the machine, the Robot is using a melee weapon, the Robot in Blue  easily kills the guards and as. The head of the guard crouches over the dead soldiers in horror. V1 Points his Alternate Revolver at Gabriel.

???
GABRIEL!

Gabriel and V1 looks at a guy running with a sword, As the man rushes towards the machine, he is knocked over by a body flying into him, and she stares up at the Machine in Blue in fear. 

GABRIEL
WAIT  G-

The Machine shoots up a man with his Pumped Up Shotgun with just one of a blast as people starts to panic again, as the V1 points the gun at Gabriel, Gabriel resisted the urge, He skipped time runs up to the Machine in Blue and kicks him in the face. Stealing his Alternate Marksman Revolver, After exchanging a few bullets and sword swings, they end up on the statue of Sparda, facing each other with a gun in hand.

GABRIEL
You got a jacked-up notion of fair play Machine, and it's beginning to piss me off.

[SKIP FIGHT TIME BRUH]

Gabriel punches V1 even more harder but his armor is just hard, built up with Iron and Luminite, Gabriel was punched quickly to the face and was kicked by V1 aiming at the Sparda Statue, and yes, he throws the sword at Gabriel, making him dead.

----------

October 20 2033 - 988 Years Later

Gabriel looks at the Window, his armor is destroyed, rusted, and by looking at the Futuristic Buildings.

GABRIEL
In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have Overcome the World.
John 16:33

Gabriel closes his book as he was seen alive, living in a hidden building which is a Chapel, 988 years ago, as seeing the orb where Hydro was at, he goes through his armory, and gets his sword, a dual one. Looking at Hydro. Hydro has V1's body, and his soul.

GABRIEL
Machine... who is currently getting possessed by a Human. You are alive at last... Mankind is Failure, Free will is a flaw.

He currently clinched his fist as the City starts to glitch, when it comes to glitch, there will be additional... an largest buildings... expanding its land, but there will be chaos.

GABRIEL
Machine... you will answer now... TO THE WILL OF GOD. For I am the righteous hands of The Father. I'm going to obtain the way to Heaven! Even if you knew you were going to die tomorrow, it is this resolution that makes one happy! One's resolution eradicates despair! HUMANITY WILL FALL!

The Large impact comes through Cities as additionally added every buildings that comes in the year 2077, the demons will rise, the Desperados will destroy, the land will fall. But don't think its the end of the DEMONS.