Chapter 2 Those Who Call For War

Start from the beginning

however Sabre was effortlessly deflecting it's fire with his beam saber before attempting to slash it, forcing it to dodge. From behind within the ZAKU Warrior, Cagalli and Athrun, looked on astonished.

Chaos: More new models?! Gundams?! What's going on?! We don't have any data on these things... Auel!

With Impulse, it was still taking on Gaia, when it jumped up into the air to avoid it's strike. Without warning, Sabre blitzed Gaia from behind, shocking it's pilot.

Gaia: What?!

Sabre quickly kicked Gaia back to the ground.

Gaia: Damn you both...!

As Sabre and Impulse continued taking them on, they were contacted from the Minerva.

Arthur: Nhazul! Shinn! Your orders are to capture them! You both understand that, right?! Those are our property!

Nhazul: Yeah, no shit.

Shinn: I know that!

Nhazul: How did this even happen to begin with?! Was someone off taking a shit or something?

Suddenly, the captain of the Minerva Talia Gladys spoke up.

Talia: Now's not the time for chitchat! This isn't practice! Concentrate on the battle!

As Sabre and Impulse continued their clash with The Chaos, Abyss, and Gaia Gundams. Around the same time outside Armory One, a surprise attack was occurring sinking ZAFT's escort fleet, while two Dagger L's destroyed the spaceport.

Shinn: Huh? What the hell was that?

Nhazul just narrowed his eyes annoyed.

Nhazul: They're attacking from the outside of the base as well?

As Sabre and Impulse continued their fight, suddenly, multiple Mobile suits were shot down by the Abyss.

Auel: Sting! That's our cue!

Sting: I know! Our ride's here, right?

Auel: We're late! The bus'll leave without us!

Suddenly, Sabre fired off it's beam rifle at Chaos, forcing it to dodge and defend. While in the air, Sabre proceeded to fire at Abyss as well, forcing it to dodge as well.