Chapter 1 Planted Seed

Start from the beginning

Lillie: Language, big brother Zane.

Nhazul and Zane looked towards Lillie who was looking at the TV, seemingly unconcerned.

Lillie: (8 years old) It'll be okay

Lillie: (8 years old) It'll be okay. The Freedom will protect us.

Nhazul looked at Lillie confused.

Nhazul: Freedom?

Lillie: Yeah! The robot that will help protect us!

Zane: And how do you know about that?

Lillie: My friend at school told me. The Freedom will protect us. I believe in it like I do with Orb!

Nhazul and Zane both looked at their little sister surprised, before looking at each other.

Nhazul and Zane...

Zane: Lord Uzumi and the government have ordered an evacuation - just to be safe. We'll be fine. Pack your book bags, we'll only take essentials.

The three quickly packed bags and left, heading for the docks on the south shore of the Island, where Orb Naval Defense Force vessels would evacuate them to the Equatorial Union. As they ran, the battle raged above them, Mobile suits firing on each other. Nhazul slipped as he ran, but immediately regained his footing and followed.

Lillie: Big bro!

Nhazul just smiled at Lillie.

Nhazul: I'm okay. Keep going.

As they continued to run, Lillie who had been constantly looking up at the battle in the sky, her previous optimism slowly crumbling more and more.

Lillie: W-We'll be okay... The Freedom will protect us... It will...

Zane: We'll be all right.

His brother replied, his tone reassuring.

Zane: They're only targeting military facilities. Keep moving, Nhazul!

Nhazul: Right...!

Whatever his brother said, Nhazul continued worry.

Nhazul's thoughts: How much could Lord Uzumi do against an invading army from the Alliance? Orb was a wealthy nation, but it was very small...

As they continued to run, they looked downhill, and saw that the docks were in sight.

Zane: We're almost there! Come on!

The started running, faster now. As they ran, Nhazul glanced over his shoulder and saw a flying mobile suit unlike any he'd ever seen before, moving so fast, it was like a blur.

Nhazul: What is that...?

Zane: Nhazul! What are you doing?! Keep going!

Nhazul had quickly snapped back to reality, seeing Zane and Lillie were far ahead of him.