how can a villan have friends?

Error stood at the edge of outertale. He glanced at the stars with a slight smile. The dark sky was filled with blues, blacks, purples, whites, many other colors sprinkled in there to make a perfect galaxy. Stars were beautifully placed in patterns that stretched through the sky.
He inhaled slowly.

He loved the stars, it was very peaceful for him to wind down. Just him. He sat on the grass, starting to crochet a classic sans doll. The repeated motions started to create what resembles a sans skull.

His legs dangled off the cliff. The feeling of wind against his clothing was nice. Much better than the stillness of his anti void.
He hummed a random tune, more like a broken piano note, but it calmed him.
The moment was flooded away by panic when Error heard a portal open behind him.

"ERROR!!" A voice he knew all too well rang through his skull. He grimaced. Error knew that voice ment a fight was about to commence.
"I won't let you destroy this innocent au!!" Ink pointed his finger at Error in an accusing manner.

Error teleported to his feet and prepared for the rest of the speech. Its like they've rehearsed it beforehand. The predictable movements and words didn't get across to Error.
Anything ink had to say lost most meaning to him.

" --Give up and stop destroying!!" Ink demanded. Uh-huh. Error shook his head. He's told ink so many times he cant, but he's just too idiotic to listen.
"Can't."
"wont." ink insisted. Error sighed, knowing he would have to dodge something soon.
Just as he suspected, A line of red paint flew by him. He shot his strings in recoil, almost hitting his target but missing just slightly.
Error teleported behind ink.
A burning pain followed close afterwards. He looked down, his arm and chest was covered in red paint. He held back a pained sound; not wanting to show a hint of weakness.
Ink tried to strike again but was interrupted by error summoning a portal under himself.

Error was met by a fall onto the floor. A loud 'THUD' erupted through where he was.
He didn't bother opening his eyes, just laying on the floor. The pain got worse as it felt like his bones were melting.

Error silently cried on the floor. He soon passed out, the pain lingering away.

----------

Error slowly opened his eyes. The pain on his bones had subsided but still noticeable. His hand glided against the surface he was lying on, which he assumed was a couch. His eyes opened fully to see his surroundings. He glanced to the end of the room.

The goop covered skeleton nightmare was speaking to one of his henchmen.
Error quickly closed his eyes again and pretended he was asleep.
A snicker was heard before a teleportation sound.

"You can't fake sleep with the the Guardian of nightmares." Error sighed and opened his eyes to look at the other. Error sat up, wincing at the feeling of his singed bones.

"lay back down." Nightmare demanded. The glitch shook his head in protest. nightmare glared at the injured skeleton but decided against forcing farther.

"How did I get here..?" Error muttered in slight confusion.
"Me and the others found you in an au we were about to harass." Nightmare started.
"You were hurt so we took you to the castle."

Error gave a glitched hum and looked around the room.
"I should probably go." Error tried to stand up but nightmare used his tentacles to lightly push him back down.

"Your not going anywhere. You've been working every hard recently." Error groaned, frustrated.
"but the balance-"
"The balance will be fine." Nightmare interrupted.
"Your going to work yourself to death."

"im a god, I can't die." He rolled his eye lights.
Nightmare glared at him.

A portal appeared and error was gone.
Nightmare sighed and stood. Error doesn't know when to quit...

------------
661 words
------------