Chapter 7

"My name is... Juvia."

Gray blinked. Hadn't he heard this name before? Where had he heard this name? Try as he might, he couldn't remember.

He looked at the beautiful woman standing in front of him. Juvia. She couldn't be older than eighteen. She was biting her lip as if saying her name would do something. Should it do anything? Gray didn't know. He only knew that Juvia was extremely beautiful.

"Well, I'm Gray though you know that already."

Juvia's head shot up and looked straight into Gray's dark blue eyes. Did he not know? Has the king not yet told him? Or was he just stupid?

"I'm the princess."

Gray opened his mouth to tell her that Lucy was the princess when it hit him. Juvia. The princess. Princess of Ishgar. The one he was supposed to marry.

'Well, this is messed up.' Gray thought.

"I... We should move." Juvia shook her head and started walking, hugging her cape close to her body.

"Do you know where to go?"

Juvia stopped in her tracks. "Uh, no."

"Neither do I." Gray shrugged. "But, I do know that the place where you're headed is the town square."

Juvia blushed in embarrassment but tried to hide it. "Well, then let us go! Get up!" Juvia pulled Gray up from the log he was sitting on.

Gray smiled teasingly and stood up. He stretched his arms. "We go that way," he pointed to the dark part of the forest. Juvia's eyes went slightly wide. "What? Are you scared?" Gray asked.

"Of course not." Juvia swished her cape and walked towards the forest. She stopped when she realized that Gray wasn't behind her. "A-Aren't you c-coming?"

Gray laughed, surprising himself. He hadn't laughed in a long time. This woman had made him laugh, laugh! She was truly special. Maybe he should marry her after all.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming, princess."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsu's head throbbed.

It hurt.

Really hurt.

'Where am I?'

Natsu blinked his eyes, his pupils shrinking due to the brightness of the room he was in. He looked down, his arms and legs were tied to a chair with... With... Hair?

"Yes, I know. I'll ask him. But Father... I won't be disobeying him would I?"

A female's voice.

He turned his throbbing head to the side where the voice was present.

A woman. With really long blonde hair. She was wearing a light green dress that stopped at her ankles. Or at least it was supposed  to stop at her ankles but it stopped a bit above instead. It was clear that she got that dress when she was younger.

If the long hair wasn't weird enough, the woman was talking to a lizard. A bright, green lizard.

"Uh, hello?" Natsu's voice was raspy and his throat parched.

The woman screamed, turning around, swinging something book-like to his face. Her doe brown eyes were all that he saw before he fell into blackness yet again.