when you hand them an empty plate | all 🍕

Start from the beginning

he wasn't planning on you actually finishing the food for dinner , so he walks away back to his lab until he hears from you again. April on the other hand didn't want her friend to eat only , so with a determained huff she marches over to the kitchen and opens to the fridge to take out some strawberries and whip cream making her way to Y/N's room ... when she entered she found Y/N staring at an empty plate with a small smile on their lips.

" Y/N ? "

you gasp when you looked up to see April , smiling back at you when she noticed the plate. " you have to tell D ! " and with that you took the plate and ran past the plum-haired girl and past the three other brothers towards the scientist's lab. April smiled to the three and explained what happened , earning proud smiles from each of them.

" 'Nardo , i've told you once and i told you twice. when you see my lab door closed that means no nosey brothers allo─ Y/N ? "

upon entering the lab you had a smile to your face when you saw Donatello turn around to face you. " i-i wanted to tell you ... i finished dinner ! " you proved to him by showing him the empty plate you hid behind your back.

with a soft smile he removes his goggles from his eyes and place then back ontop of his head and he awkwardly but quickly wrapped his arms around your neck and kissed your ear multiple times when he suddenly spoke , " you shoud be proud , you haven't eaten a full meal for a while. thank you for eating something today , dove. "

───────────────────────────────

Raphael

just like Donnie he encourges you to eat , even if it's a small sandwich or left over pizza from last night. he just wants you to be healthy. of course he doesn't force you to do something to upset you , but without enough food you could get sick. the day you showed him an empty plate he himself felt tears of joy fill his eyes and roll down his cheeks while he gives you the worlds largest hug known to man. he is so proud of you , you can't even imagine.

with shaking hands you walked down the halls of the lair and towards Raphael's room to show him your empty plate. Leo saw your state and asked if you needed some help , but you denied saying you want to be the one to show him the food.

entering the hall of Raph's room and saw the bright red curtain covering his room. with a shakey breath you walked threw the curtain to see Raph on his bed lifting some weights until he saw your figure and smiled , " hey , Y/N ! you─ "

Raphael soon paused when he saw your plate in hand ... empty. he looks back up to you and smiled when he saw your smile. " you ate a full plate of food- jumping jack flash─ Y/N that'a awesome !! "

your suddenly in a fit of giggles when Raph engulfs you into a hug and spins you around , suddenly kissing your lips and sets you down.

" keep it up and soon you'll be back to eating in no time ! i bet'cha ! "

───────────────────────────────

↳ Michelangelo

never really understood why you don't like to eat. sure he knows people can get full easily but you've never finished a plate since the day he met you. first time you walked up to him with the empty plate he bursts into tears of joy and hugged you like theres no tomorrow !

you stood by an orange curtain uncertain if you should walk through it to see your boyfriend in orange. an empty plate sat in the palms of your shakey hands and you swore you felt your legs shake as you slid to the floor you bum making a small thud sound.

you know Mikey gettin freaked out about this would be a wild rollorcoster ride , but you telling yourself back and forth what was the better idea─

" Y/N ? "

" AHH── "

a sudden voice right next to your ear caused you to scream in fright as you almost dropped the plate. thankfully the source of the voice , Michelangelo , was able to catch it before it shattered and chuckled , " sorry angel ! didn't mean to scare you─ who's plate is this ? " he questioned pointing to the plate as he cocked an eye at you , watching as you rose with shakey breaths.

" i─uh well about that─ it-it's mine ! " you squeaked as you spoke ready for Mikey to start cheering for you , but instead you felt the arms of him wrap around your ribs and he nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck.

not being so surprised by his clingyness you returned the hug and you swore he was crying tears .... of joy

" i'm so happy for you , Y/N ! i hope you know you don't have to force yourself to eat for me ? "

" yeah .. but this time i actually felt hungry because your cooking is so good ! "

" learned from the best ! "