periods ? | all + april & casey 💞

— i'm sorry if you didn't get your period at the age of fifteen , it's just i don't write for twelve and younger readers yet for tmnt still getting used to it , so i'm so sorry if this makes you upset in anyway ! feel free to ignore this update ! 

💌

readers pronouns: she/her

type: platonic , fluff , oneshot , 

word count: 1,061k 

edited: i changed it to vagina yall, now stop coming for me ;-;

💌

it wasn't everyday you'd be invited to join four walking , talking , mutated turtles along with a small rat master , a crazy teenager , and a boy from the future for a day in the sewers ! currently , you were sitting in the kitchen with casey and april while the four brothers were battling each other in mario kart.

you three were playing with them , but leo and donnie got competitive with each other and took out your guy's karts , which lead you to the kitchen to grab a quick snack and chill with each other ! 

april and you were currently doing some homework for your chemistry class thats due next week ... it's sunday. you two DID  go to donnie , but he told you that he'll just do the work for you two , but what's the point of him doing it when its your homework?

you tried so hard to NOT punch him in the gut , so april explained he's right and that the two of you can help each other !

"hey , y.n.n ! have you got the answer for question five ?" april asked and as you stood up from your seat to grab a glass of water , both casey and april stopped and stared at your , wait for it ... white ! jeans and april pouted her lips and casey ... well casey was just panicking.

"OMG Y.N! YOUR BLEEDING ?!" casey shouts out , pointing to your pants as he placed his cup to the table. 

this caused you to cocked an eyebrow up at the boy and look at your bum to find some red splattered all over it ! with a blushed face you ran past the two , into the living room where mikey saw you and went to say hi but before he could you bolted past him , causing him to fall and knock into his oldest brother , rapheal. 

now getting all the attention of all the brothers , april ran after y.n with a her knapsack while casey ran after april but stopped in front of the four brothers and watched y.n and april bolt into the bathroom.

"case , what just happened ?" leo asked as he sat his controller to the ground and sat on the couch , taking up half of it. "well , me , her , and  april were just in the kitchen and when y.n went to get a glass of water me and april noticed her jeans were all red and when i told her she blushed and ran. then april grabbed her backpack and chased after her." 

as the boy explained , april ran out of the bathroom with bloody white jeans and- wait BLOOD ? raph's brother insects kicked in and he started to panic. "Y.N'S BLEEDING-?!" he rockets up and bolt towards the bathroom , while april came back with some new jeans from her bag she saw raph run to the bathroom you were in and panicked. 

"NO WAIT RAPHEAL !"

in the bathroom , raph bursts the door open and finds y.n on the ground with blooding arms and lesgs and when she looked up the two teenagers screamed and raph slammed the door shut and tripped over his two feet.

april ran over him and back into the bathroom with you and locked the door. the girl's voices screamed back and forth.

'WHY AM I BLEEDING ?!' 'I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY GOT YOUR PERIOD ?!?' 'PERIOD ?!' 'THIS IS NORMAL !!' 'BLEEDING FROM MY VAGINA IS NORMAL ?!'

"wait , y.n's bleeding ?!" mikey pieced it together , and before he could do the same thing raph did , donnie grabbed his arm and pulled him to the ground to stop him and rolled his eyes. "she's just on her woman cycle ! it's normal for girls her age." leo scratched his chin and grinned ,

 "ah , like you mean her period !?" 

"correct"

 "i'm so smart !"

 "april also just screamed that out not even 20 seconds ago-" 

"shush , lemme have this !"

"i'm i'm sorry , but what's a 'period'?'" casey asked , stepping into the conversation. "well , period's are just-' donnie was cut off my leo pushing him outta the way and  sat on him on the couch and cleared his throat and spoke over his twins muffled screaming , kicking ,  and punching. 

"it's where girls like april and y.n bleed for their hood and it lasts around (insert how long your time is here) and during that time , if girls do not get what they wants , they'll either cry or come for your soul !"

casey stood in silence and regretted ever speaking. thats, when april and you walked out of the washroom and raph ran to you two and picked you up and looked at your jeans. "are you okay ? when did you get your period ? why were you screaming in the bathroom ?!"

"uhm ," april and you shared a glance and smiled nervously.

"I WAAS SUPPOSE TO GET THIS THREE YEARS AGO-?" "WELL NOT REALLY , YOU CAN GET IT AT ANY AGE !" "WHEN WILL I STOP BLEEDING ?!" "IDK ALL GIRLS PERIODS ARE DIFFERENT!" "HOW LONGS YOURS ?!" "AROUND TWO TO FOUR DAYS !" "SO AFTER TWO DAYS I'LL BE DONE ?!" "YEAH BUT THEN THERE NEXT MONTH-" "YOU TELLING ME I'LL BE BLEEDING FOREVER ?!" "KINDA-? 

"AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"STOP SCREAMING - PUT THIS ON !" "WHAT IS THIS A STICK ?" "IT'S A TAMPON ! YOU PUSH IT UP YOUR THING" "OH HELL NAH !" FINE TAKE A PAD !!"

"no reason ... " you both smiled and walked away back to the kitchen.

"well that went well !" leo smiled.

"leo , donnie's not moving-"

"dammit-"

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————