your scared of the dark | all 🫶🏽

readers pronouns: they/them

type: fluff , imagines , scenarios 

🎃

leo 🛹

- he found out your fear of the dark when the power went out due to donnie going all 'mad scienctest' while tinkering with some new upgraded weapons.

- as you and him were snuggled up together on his bed , your vision suddenly went pitch black and you saw nothing for miles , kr what felt like miles.

- you tightened your grip on leo's arm around you and he noticed your sudden stiffness. he looked back at you to find your head stuffed in his plastron and he used a finger to move a strand of hair from your eyes.

- "y.n? what happened , baby?"

- you said nothing and stuffed your face deeper and deeper into his chest and muffled whimpers escaped your mouth.

- he softly smiled when it hits him. your scared of the dark.

- he wrapped his arms around your body , rubbing your back as he leans to the bedwall , his legs wraps around your torso as his snout rests against your hair , providing some comfort to you.

- "don't worry , y.n. don will get the lights fixed in no time , i promise you ..." 

donnie 🔬

- the way he found out was when you told him. he had his suspicions that you were afraid of the dark , but he never asked you about them. he didn't want to stress you out or make you afraid.

- one night ago there was this loud , booming thunderstorm , and i don't think the wifi the turtles use is actually 'strong' doen there in the sewers. the storm caused a power outage , a shriek escaping your lips as you jumped into donnie's arms , who was taken aback from your sudden panic.

- he chuckles as you snuggle into his plastron , your face covered by your hands.

- "so your scared of the dark too , huh dove?"

- when he and mikey were younger , the younest brother 'angelo would sometimes sleep with his brothers because he was so scared of , not the actual dark , but whats in the dark.

- when he found out your fear after explaining , he understood and tried his best to not leave you to do missions where they have to go in the dark or underground in the dark tunnels of nyc alone.

- he also made you this night-light that plays your favorite music softly when you turn it on. and if you need someone to comfort to , he also made you a tiny lil' friend (made out of shelldons unused parts) to keep you company during a outage or to get your mind off things when he's not around.

raph 🧸

- he finds out your fear when the power go out while donnie tried his best to fix them. when it did you and him werw cuddlng on the couch.

- he felt your body jump and he instantly hugged you tightly and asked whats wrong and why you'd jump. you told him you were scared of the dark and he just smiled softly.

- mikey used to be scared so this isn't anything new. he would do what he'd do with mikey and try to make you focus on somethjng else.

- he'd play a game with you , talk about your guys day and sometimes distract you with kisses and tickles.

- "don't worry , baby. donnie will have the lights fixed faster then you can blink !"

- he would also have you in his arms and allow you , if you do , sob in his shoulder while your chest his up against his plastron.

mikey 🎨

- when you told him your fear he had full experiance on what your feeling. sometimes he'd to doctor delicate touch on you and make you face your fear.

- if your fear is bad and makes you cry , then he'll calm down and tries his best to comfort you. he would gather his brothers alonvg with april and maybe even splinter , and have a big sleepover if the powers out.

- if they refuse or say their busy-

- "IM DOING FOR Y.N ! IF NONE OF YOU GUYS SHOW UP TO THIS SLEEP OVER YOU WILL FIND ME UNDER YOUR BEDS AT THREE AM !!"

- he'd make sure your not alone and have lots of lamps , night-lights or fairy lights whatever you chose and you all would be in your pj's in the living area , and play games. trying to get your mind off your fear and more on your friends and family.

- at night he's cuddle you as you and the family fall fast asleep , your fear? long gone !

april ⚾️

- she finds out when you and her on a walk through a park near he rplace and it suddenly gets dark when she told you you'll be home soon ..

- you and her were coming back from the turtles lair.

- she felt your hand grip against her own and she looks at you , you looked scared ... she was confused until she realized she remember how much you'd ask when you'll be home and and you didnt wanna be caught in the dark.

- "no worries , y.n ! we'll be at my place in no time , i promise ... hey , look at t he pond? the moonlight makes it look beaitiful , don'tcha think?"

- like mikey and raph , she would try to distract you from the dark and more about the beauiful nature.

- when you both arrive home , she and you would snuggle together , grab snacks and drinks and puts on netflix and watch some movies !!

- what was your fear again?