cup of love | casey jr 🥂

readers pronouns: they.them

type: fluff, romance, goofy, headcanon + tiny oneshot !

warnings: takes place after the movie, nothing really lol

so during the movie, i don't really see him being the touchy-type of person

so during the movie, i don't really see him being the touchy-type of person. sure, he'll give people pats on the shoulder or a reassuring high-five, but other than that he doesn't really touch people...

BUT when he's with the people he love the most, he's a pda monster! now, when you confessed your love to him? WOOOP, you released it, thanks a lot/jk.

when he needs attention, he's mostly likely to grab your hand, arm, leg, ankle, neck, HECK even your clothing and yank at him making a little whine sound as if he was asking for something like he was a dog.

when you finally cuddle him and are alone, he's all over you. face in the neck and his body on your lap as your both cuddled in sheets and blankets. whilst he's comfortable, you're over here sweating like a pig!!

when you are in public and want to get attention, you tend to slide your hand into his own, your pinkie playing with his to get his attention. when he does he interwinds your fingers together and stays like that for hours, or when two are alone again. 

the only time he get's long and soft kisses from you, it's when it's early in the morning when you're so tired you have no idea what you're doing

~

"mmm'caseyy?" you drooled out your boyfriend's name causing him to turn his head to the side to see you lazily laid on the bed, your eyes all droopy and your hair a complete mess. "morning'baby..." he smiles softly, leaning over to peck a kiss to your temple as you whined, snuggling deep into his chest. "baaadmhh" you murmured, causing casey to look at you puzzled, "what?"

"give mh a proper kiss!" you told him, your arms wrapping around his neck as your body was now fully on his chest and stomach as you pecked your lips together, waiting for him. with a soft chuckle he took your chin with his fingers and lifts it, "your so needy today, eh?" he leans into your lips, them connecting. your lips were a bit chap, seeing because you literally just woke up and he wasn't surprised not too awake to care.

~

when you two are cuddling alone, he'll always snake his hands in your shirt and wiggle his fingers into your sides/ribs and chuckles when he sees your reaction, your back arches back and you let out a pitchy squeal- you hate it so much because you never know when he does it. 

when he sees you feeling down and upset, he'll literally go up to you and extend his arms out. you sometimes walk into his arms as he proceeds to hug the living snot outta you, you also just take his hand and place it on your cheek as you sit down, him following you and sitting there in silence. 

soon you'll speak up and talk about your crappy day with him, to which he listens and tries to cheer you up by taking you out to make you forget about those thoughts.

 overall, he just loves to cuddle and he respects your boundaries when you say you don't want to be touched!

💞; love this boy, he loves you! show him the same love he gives you <3