The others already went out.

The school and university were starting the next day.

The three siblings sat in the same position.

Namjoon and Aera was watching TV, while Jungkook was scrolling through his phone.

"Bunny, you know you wanted to marry Joonie hyung, when you was little?", Jungkook asked all of a sudden.

"Really?", She asked surprised.

"Yeah, you refused to eat or sleep, till I promised to marry you", Namjoon said chuckling caressing her hair.

Jungkook chuckled patting her thighs.

Aera thought for a moment.

"Can I still marry you?", she asked pouring.

Jungkook laughed out aloud falling back.

Namjoon chuckled slapping her cheek softly.

"Why little one?", He asked smiling.

"If I marry someone else, I have to go with them, but if I marry you I can stay with you. You are really sweet, Oppa. You buy me gifts, chocolates,read with me,give me hugs and kisses, you feed me. So I will marry you ", she paused and whispered in his ear, "infact I can marry all oppas too. You guys marry each other. Then we all will live with eachother till the end like Luna unnie and Suho oppa", she explained carefully.

Jungkook was now laughing on the floor clutching his stomach.

Namjoon was suppressing his laugh, but failed hearing her dumb yet cute theory.

Aera looked between her brothers.

Why are they laughing?

She couldn't understand.

"Oppa, say something",she whined.

After a good 10 minutes, they stopped laughing.

Jungkook went away to wash his face and calm down.

Namjoon smiled and pulled her on his lap.

He kissed her forehead as he spoke softly,"you'll know the concept of marriage, when you grow up little one. For now, there is no need to marry us. You can stay with us for eternity. I will still buy you gifts, read with you, hug and kiss you. Okay?"

"Okay oppa", she said nodding her head.

She leaned against him, her legs on the couch.

He went back to watching TV, Aera started playing games on his phone and Jungkook got busy styling her toe nails.

"Hyung, wanna marry me?", Jungkook asked giggling.

"What the fuck, Jungkook?", Jin threw his slippers at him.

Jungkook ran away giggling to find his next target.

Hobi was in Yoongi's room, laptops infront of them, as both were indulged in business.

That's when Aera barged in the room.

Though, Aera had permission to any of their rooms at anytime she wants, she never went in, without knocking.

Hobi looked shocked.

"Are you okay, Angel?", He asked closing the laptop.

"Hmm", she said plopping down on the bed.

For the matter of fact they knew these days weren't one of the red days.

Maybe her harmones.

She has been so sensitive lately.

She would cry and laugh for no reason.

Yoongi nodded at Hobi.

"Hy-",he started.

"I'll take care Hoba",Yoongi said.

Hobi nodded.

He packed up his things, kissed her forehead and cheeks and left the room.

Yoongi closed and locked the door.

He knelt on the bedside beside her.

Remember, he never kneels in his life for anyone.

He caressed her hair.

"Did you take your medicine, this morning?", He asked.

She shook her head.

"Why?", He asked softly.

"I hate it!", She said with anger.

Yoongi sighed.

She will be alright in no time, these are just harmonal games.

He got up and took out the medicines for night.

He made her sit and forced the medicine down her throat, ignoring her glares and complaints.

He came out of the washroom to see her removing her hoodie.

"What's wrong, kitten?", He asked softly.

"I don't like this", she said with a hard voice.

"You have anything underneath, like brace or something?",He asked drinking the glass of water.

She shook her head.

"I don't want thisss", she whined in irritation.

Yoongi sighed.

"How can you sleep naked, kitten? You may not like it after", He asked softly.

"I'm going", she said getting up from the bed.

"Hey, hey, don't go",he said catching her in his embrace.

He didn't want her to be alone, at this time.

He patted her back as she sat there glaring at nothing.

"Do whatever that makes you comfortable. I was just worried, because it's a chilly night. I'm okay with anything as long as you are comfortable", he said kissing her head.

He laid down getting comfortable in the bed, covering his body with covers .

She threw her hoodie across the room and laid down beside him.

He was about to cover her body with covers when she said, "I don't want this".

He sighed and switch off the lights.

In few minutes, he could hear some sniffling.

"Yoo oppa, I'm sorry oppa", Aera cried out reaching for him.

"Shh,kitten,I knew you didn't do it intentionally", he said softly catching her hands and bringing her close.

"It's okay, I didn't scold you right? Why are you crying then? Shh, it's okay baby",he said hearing her cries and whimpers.

He hugged her close, caressing her hair, pecking her forehead repeatedly letting his lips linger for a while.

Slowly, her cries slowed down.

"I love you Oppa. I'm sorry", she mumbled half asleep.

"Love you kitten", He mumbled kissing her cheeks.

When he felt her breathing got deep and steady, he got out of the covers.

He went to her room and brought back a crop top that can be tied on the shoulders.

He wore her the piece of cloth and covered her securely, under the covers.

He laid beside her wrapping his arms around her, kissing her cheeks.

"Be ready for the scolding, baby", he mumbled as he buried his hands in her hair.