Author's Note

Hello, and welcome to my collection of short stories! 

I always thought that I sucked at writing short stories because I love long and complex plots where I can create awesome characters and epic conflicts. But since I joined Wattpad, I realised that writing short stories can actually be a lot of fun! 

This collection's stories were written for a contest or some seasonal initiative. And because I've written quite a few of them, they started to clog my profile, so I decided to put them all in one place, so when I decide to jump into another contest, I don't have to bother with creating a new book. 

Below you will find a list of the stories and short info about the genre and what prompted me to write them.

1. Modern Witchcraft 1.01 - this was my first short story published on Wattpad and was written for the contest held by WattpadWitches (and my story won! Yay!)

2. Trust Me - this one was written for a monthly prompt hosted by avadel, though I don't remember the name of the contest itself (it won 1st place in October prompts! ^^) It is also sort of prequel to my Wattys awarded novel Till Death Do Us Part.

3. Into The Darkness - was written for the same contest as above a month later (though it didn't win this time :D). It is a side story to my novel The Light In The Dark 

4. The Curse of Hollowsprite - is a Holloween-themed spooky story that I wrote for the Bottled Dreams anthology hosted by DreamlandCommunity

5. Childof d'Dahjlonica - is the newest story that I wrote for the contest hosted by Alt-U profile.

Thanks again for stopping by, and enjoy reading! <3

Much love, 

Kamila