"So, what did you make today for dessert?" I immediately asked her as Az walked closer towards us.

She scowled, "I initially made three but Zach somehow found one of them and finished it off, he's trying to find the rest."

I let out a gasp, "He finished the whole thing?"

"Yep."

The. Absolute. Audacity.

"Zach! Run," Az yelled just as Zach sauntered towards us in a Christmas-y apron.

"Why, babe?"

"Because you ate one of the desserts without saving one for her, dumbasss!"

He laughed, his green eyes filled with mirth, "It was a salted dark chocolate tart, Will hates them,"

I smiled and hugged him, "Zach?"

"Yeah?"

"Run."

"Hm, why?"

"Az loves Mel's dark chocolate tart,"

"Oh,"

"Yeah....."

"Fuck."

"ZACH FUCKING ZEPHYR KNIGHT!"

Zach let out a high pitched scream and ran inside while Az, Groot and Nyx ran behind him.

"Please don't kill my fiancé." Mel called out half heartedly.

"So what did you guys make today?" I asked her as I followed her inside.

"Zeph made Tacos Al Pastors, Tostadas and some kind of fancy pizza that I can't pronounce."

"And what did you make?"

"It's a secret,"

"SAVE ME, MUJER DIMINUTA!" Zach yelled.

I could hear Az's evil laugh.

I think he's turned into me and I don't know if I should be proud or scared. Just then the bell rang and Mel opened it to reveal Grey and his girlfriend, Alicia. Followed by Alex and his girlfriend Miranda and Alec and his boyfriend, Xavier.

"Hey guys," we yelled over the noise that was happening inside.

"Hi....is Zach alive?" Grey asked,

"I certainly hope so," Mel replied ushering them inside.

"Damn. It smells so fucking good, Mel." Alex said as he sniffed the air making the rest of us laugh.

"Where's Chase?" I asked.

"He's parking the car."

"MELANTHA!"

"Excuse me, I need to go make sure my fiancé is alive." Mel sighed as she walked towards the living room. I followed her inside to see Zach on the floor with Az on top of him.

"Azrael Vaughan Lewis, you better stop right this instant." I spoke calmly.

"Ooooh, she used the government name." Zach snickered.

"But lo-"

"Right. Now."

He quickly stood up and then took a step back. He had a bruise on the side of his cheek and Zach had a cut on his lips. "What have you both done to yourself!" Mel exclaimed as she examined Zach's  lip.

"Are you both toddlers?! Seriously" I yelled as everyone else other then the four of us laughed.

"You're sleeping outside with Groot and Nyx tonight, Zephyr." Mel huffed as she walked towards the cabinet where she kept the medicines and ointments.

Yep.

Not the first time.

"I-Iris, sweetheart-" Zach stuttered. 

"Quiet."

Az snorted at Zach's horrified face, "Don't you laugh, Azrael. You're sleeping on the couch today." I grumbled, slapping the back of his head.

"FUCK NO!"

"Frick yes," I nodded.

"But-"

"Or do you want to sleep outside on the bench?"

"Love...." he whined, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my shoulder a few times. I rolled my eyes and swatted his hands away from me.

"Come on, let's eat," Mel said, ushering the rest of us to the dining room as Zach trailed behind her,

Still looking horrified.

Poor child.

"GUESS WHO'S HERE?!" A voice yelled out from behind us and we all turned around to look at Chase.

"Oooh, what happened to both of you guys?" He motioned towards Az and Zach.

"It's a long story," Alicia mumbled.

"Chase,man, you've got a little something there." Alex smirked.

We all squinted our eyes and just as he had pointed out, there was a bright red lipstick mark on his neck.

"Oh, yeah." He muttered and rubbed it off.

"So that's why it took you so long to park your car, huh?" Grey shook his head.

Chase was the only one out of the group who was still single.

Sigh.

I wonder who will be the girl to being him to his knees.

He smirked, "It's not my fault. Now that you guys are all taken someone needs to handle all the ladies."

"If you guys are not in here in the next two minutes, I'm going to start eating." Zach yelled from the kitchen.

There was a sudden whack and someone squealed.

Poor Zach getting man handled again.

And as we all ate I couldn't help but smile at the warm feeling in my heart.

I was so lucky to have all these people in my life. A hand squeezed mine and I was brought back to reality. Az smiled, "What are you thinking, love?"

"Just how lucky I am to have all of you,"

________________

Okay that took longer than I expected.

HEYY GUYS!

Just a fun chapter but what would you like to see next??? Which book should I update first Love In The City Of Gentle or Zephyr??

Which bonus chapter are you excited for??

XxAelinAsh