Chapter 26 : Dinner

"No!" I whined and clung on to the tree

"No!" I whined and clung on to the tree. But the little shit payed on heed and easily picked me up and walked towards the main door, unceremoniously dumping me infront of it. His hands snaked around my waist to prevent me from running away and rang the bell. He suddenly pulled out the band that held my hair letting my extremely long hair fan out behind me till the  back of my knees.

I feel like crying, does he know how it hurt my noodle arms to tie it up?

"Don't tie your hair when you're with me." He murmured in a daze and lightly kissed the top of my head.

Maybe I could kick his family jewels and make a run for it.

But before I could continue with my amazing plans a beautiful woman with short blonde hair and warm brown eyes opened the door with a wide smile.

"Hi sweetie! You must be Willow, I'm Azrael's mother but you can call me Jasmine or better yet Mom. Oh my gosh you're so beautiful!" She chirped with an enthusiastic grin and pulled me inside, snatching me out of Az's arms which made him protest instantly. His mother ignored him completely and dragged me in.

"So how long have you two been dating? It's amazing to have a girl in the house, I'm so done with these male species. Is Azrael treating you right,honey ?" She asked worriedly.

I smiled at her concern," We've just recently started dating and he treats me very well. How are you doing?" I asked politely.

"Oh I'm doing very well, Adler is excited  to meet you too. He's in the kitchen,"

Right. Papa Adler's kitchen.

Suddenly she gasped and she turned me around, "I can't believe it?! You actually did it." His mother said to Az

"Mom" Az whined.

I looked confusedly at Jasmine and she let out a laugh,"When Az was three years old I read him the story of Rapunzel and then after that he was obsessed with her and was convinced that Rapunzel was his wife. He used to have all these stuffies and his bedroom was violet themed, he had everything related to it. He even used to sleep only with a Rapunzel doll and called her Raps," she shook her head fondly at the memory. I internally squealed at the thought of a three year old Az cuddling with a doll.