Chapter 12: Sofishticated Rich Jerks

I walked inside with a silly smile on my face

I walked inside with a silly smile on my face. I honestly don't know what is happening to me but one thing I knew was that I loved this feeling.

The feeling of butterflies in my stomach, the way my heart skips a beat when he calls me love, how my lips twitch into a wide smile just by thinking about him.

It was all like experiencing snow fall for the first time except more magical, serene and precious.

"Well hello, your Majesty"

I looked up to find Mel on the couch studying.

"Hello to you to, peasant." She scoffed in response. I looked around for Ellie.

"El's still not here?" I asked

"Nope. I called her fifteen minutes back, said she'll be late."

"Oh okay. What are you doing?"

"Having tea with the Queen."

"Ha ha ha. Very funny." I laughed drily.

"I know."

"When will you be done?"

"When I feel like it."

"But I'm bored."

"Jump out of the window then but please call the ambulance before you do because I really don't have the energy or the time to call one."

"But who will annoy then? Who will make you laugh? Who will do crazy things with you? With whom will you check guys out? Huh? Tell me"

"Fine. I'm done studying for today, happy?"

"Very."

It's weird how she doesn't say anything about the prank I pulled. I couldn't help but feel that she was soon going to get revenge. I looked at her suspiciously and slowly opened the door to my room, I looked around the room and found nothing out of place.

I removed my clothes and decided to take a nice, warm bath. I almost sighed in relief when the warm water relaxed my tense muscles. I squeezed some shampoo onto my palm, checking for any kind of dye and applied when I didn't find any.