"Wait. Before I forget, I got something for you," I grinned cheekily.

"Hm,what?" He asked curiously.

I smiled and fished out the long, rectangular box from my bag and handed it to him. Tilting his head at me with a small smile, he opened it only to freeze.

"You got me that pen?" He mumbled.

"How could I not?"

There was a dent in my bank account but it was worthy it.

He lunged towards me and hugged me so hard that my ribs almost cracked, "Thank you so much, Fuck, I can't wait to brag about it to Zach. He still hasn't managed to get his claws on this one yet," he let out an evil laugh.

And people thought he was the mature one in this relationship.

Sigh.

____________________

"Raps,baby? You ready?" Az yelled from downstairs as I quickly rushed around to put on my shoes.

Every Friday we had dinner with the rest of our friends at one of our houses and this time it was at Zach's and Mel's which was honestly everyone's favourite.

Why?

Because Zach makes the best Mexican food and Melantha might as well be the world's best baker. And that was excatly why we were always excited to go to their place.

"Love, you need to get fast because I don't trust those assholes with my food,"

That was true.

"Coming!" I yelled and rushed downstairs, quickly climbing into the car without even waiting for a stunned Az who laughed,

"I've know you for more than three years and you still manage to suprise me," he chuckled as he got into the car.

I flipped my hair, "Now you better get me to their house fast, Mel said she was trying out something new today, " I grinned excitedly.

Az tapped his chin, "Sure, but did I mention that you look beautiful tonight?"

"Well, you can say that after I get my dessert."

"I can get you before everyone else," he scoffed and puffed out his chest.

"And I can get us there faster, want me to drive?" I offered cheekily.

He froze and shook his head violently, "Raps, I love you more than anything else but baby, please no. I don't think my heart can handle it."

I huffed, "Weakling,"

Fifteen minutes later we stopped in front of a very modern looking yet the prettiest house I'd ever seen. Both Zach and Mel loved nature and trees so the whole house had a lot of floor to ceiling glass windows and lots of trees but then again  I guess you got enough privacy because of all those trees surrounding the whole house.

I jumped out before Az could open my door and skipped towards the front where I could already hear Groot and Nyx scratching the door.

The door flew open and there stood a smiling Melantha, I squealed and hugged her tightly. Even though I saw her just yesterday.